For a marijuana attorney in Wilmington CA who truly cares about your case, hire Patrick S. Aguirre.
Although recreational marijuana is legal in California, this doesn’t mean you have complete freedom in how you cultivate and use the drug. Some activities are still illegal, and you could end up facing serious criminal charges and penalties if you break the law. You can and should fight back against the charges with help from a skilled marijuana attorney in Wilmington CA like Patrick S. Aguirre.
No Charge is Too Big or Too Small for Attorney Aguirre
No matter what specific crime or crimes you may be accused of, Patrick S. Aguirre can provide the quality defense you deserve. Common marijuana crimes we handle include:
- Possession of more than 28.5 grams of marijuana
- Possession of more than 4 grams of concentrated cannabis
- Possession on school grounds
- Cultivation of more than 6 marijuana plants
- Sales/Transport without a license
- Sales to a minor
- DUI of marijuana
- Underage marijuana violations
Whether the penalties at stake in your case are small or large, Attorney Aguirre will treat your case as a priority. As an aggressive marijuana attorney in Wilmington CA, he will work hard to resolve your case as quickly and advantageously as possible given the evidence and circumstances.
Now You May Wonder…
….Do I Need to Hire a Marijuana Attorney in Wilmington CA If I Want to Plead Guilty?
Absolutely. You have a right to have a marijuana attorney in Wilmington CA present whenever you speak to police, and it is in your best interests to exercise your right even if you think you have been caught red-handed.
Because the case against you may not be as strong as police and prosecutors want you to believe. Only an experienced marijuana attorney in Wilmington CA can help you understand the best way to resolve your case to your advantage. Attorney Aguirre may be able to:
- Get Charges Dropped: Attorney Aguirre understands all the nuances of our state’s marijuana laws, meaning he knows exactly what the prosecution needs to prove in order to secure a conviction. He will look for any possible way to undermine their case and prevent a conviction or perhaps even get the charges dropped before trial.
- Get You in Drug Diversion: Because drug diversion can save you from jail time, Attorney Aguirre will work hard to help you qualify for any programs you may be eligible for. After completing drug treatment as part of the program, you may be able to have your conviction removed from your record.
- Get a Better Plea Deal: The DA may have offered you a plea deal, but chances are Attorney Aguirre can help you secure an even more advantageous deal.
Call Now For a Free Initial Consultation
If you need help from a skilled marijuana attorney in Wilmington CA, please call The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre at 800-572-1252 now.