Fight back against any kind of firearm charges with help from an experienced gun attorney in Wilmington CA
Being accused of any type of gun crime is a very serious matter. A conviction for any kind of gun crime can be very detrimental to your future. Even after paying fines, serving jail time, and completing other penalties, you’ll have to deal with a black mark on your record that could prejudice future employers and landlords against you. Give the high stakes in your case, hiring an aggressive gun attorney in Wilmington CA to defend you is certainly a wise investment.
Here’s How Your Gun Attorney in Wilmington CA Can Help
No matter how daunting the case against you may seem, an experienced gun attorney in Wilmington CA like Patrick S. Aguirre can help. For example, Attorney Aguirre can help you by:
- Being present during police questioning: As your gun attorney in Wilmington CA, Patrick S. Aguirre will make sure your Fifth Amendment rights against self-incrimination are respected and you are not subject to any unfair interrogation methods.
- Checking for illegal evidence: Any evidence that has been obtained illegally--such as through a warrantless search or a coerced confession--cannot be used against you. If the prosecution is depending on such evidence, Attorney Aguirre will notice and get it thrown out.
- Investigating your case: Attorney Aguirre has ample experience investigating cases as a gun attorney in Wilmington CA. He knows where to look for evidence that could clear your name or at least cast reasonable doubt on your guilt.
- Representing you in court: Attorney Aguirre is known for his superior litigation skills. In fact, his courtroom record as a public defender was unmatched for many years. If your case needs to go to trial, you can rely on him for expert courtroom defense.
- Arranging a plea deal: In cases where the prosecution’s evidence is undeniable, the best defense strategy will be for Attorney Aguirre to seek a plea deal. For example, in the case of misdemeanor gun charges, it is often possible to arrange for summary probation instead of jail time.
No Gun Charge is Too Big or Too Small for Attorney Aguirre
Whether you are facing a relatively minor gun charge or you are accused of using a gun as part of a larger crime, Attorney Aguirre is the right gun attorney in Wilmington CA for you. He will make sure you understand the charges against you and help you choose the best path forward, given the facts of the matter and your goals for its resolution. Because Attorney Aguirre understands California’s complicated gun laws in detail, he can assist with any charge such as:
- Possessing an illegal firearm
- Felon with a firearm
- Carrying a concealed firearm
- Carrying a loaded gun in public
- Brandishing a weapon
- Inflicting injury while brandishing a weapon
- Assault with a firearm
- Drive-by shooting
- Grossly negligent discharge of a firearm
- Illegal gun sales
Need Help Restoring your Gun Rights?
Are you unable to legally possess a firearm due to a prior conviction? It may be possible for a gun attorney in Wilmington CA to help restore your rights. How? By getting the underlying charge responsible for the restriction of your rights reduced or expunged. Since there are a lot of rules and restrictions on these processes, it’s best to consult an attorney before moving forward.
Call Now for Your Free Consultation
If you’re facing charges for a gun crime, you need and deserve immediate attention. You can get it from Patrick S. Aguirre simply by calling 800-572-1252 for a free initial consultation.