Patrick S. Aguirre will fight for your rights as your drug crime lawyer in Wilmington CA
Have you been accused of a drug crime? No matter what type of drug offense you are accused of, remember that a conviction will limit your future. You can and should retain a drug crime lawyer in Wilmington CA if you are charged with any crime such as:
• Drug Possession
• Possession for Sale
• Drug Trafficking
• Drug Manufacturing
• DUI of Drugs
• Under the Influence of a Controlled Substance
• Medical Marijuana Violations
• Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
• Prescription Fraud
As an experienced attorney who has been defending clients since 1997,Patrick S. Aguirre makes an excellent choice of representation for your case. Not only does he have a detailed understanding of all of California’s complicated drug statutes; he also sincerely cares about each client’s future and will provide the personalized attention and expert representation you deserve.
4 Ways Your Drug Crime Lawyer in Wilmington CA Can Help Keep You Out of Jail
Obviously, a jail sentence for a drug crime would be very disruptive to your life. Rather than leading to reform, it may actually make your issues with drug dependency worse. This is precisely why Patrick S. Aguirre always works hard to prevent jail sentences for the clients who hire him as a drug crime lawyer in Wilmington CA. Depending on the specifics of your case, he may be able to accomplish this by securing:
- A Dismissal: Attorney Aguirre will carefully review the prosecution’s evidence during discovery, looking for any illegal evidence that should be excluded from the case or any weak spots in their legal arguments. If he can show the prosecutor that their case is too weak to win in court, they may dismiss the charges against you without a trial.
- An Acquittal: If you have a strong case but the prosecution refuses to drop the charges, don’t worry. Attorney Aguirre has a 93 percent victory rate in jury trials. You can rely on him to prepare you well for trial and present compelling arguments on your behalf as your drug crime lawyer in Wilmington CA.
- A Plea Deal: If the evidence against you is too strong to fight, Attorney Aguirre will focus on negotiating for a fair and favorable plea deal that exposes you to the least possible charge and penalty for your drug offense.
- Drug Diversion: If you qualify for a drug diversion program, you will have the opportunity to plead guilty and complete a drug treatment program instead of being sentenced to jail. If you complete the program, you may be eligible to have your conviction wiped from your record. This is highly desirable since it will save you from getting a criminal record.
Call Now for a Free Consultation
Are you in need of a drug crime lawyer in Wilmington CA to defend you against misdemeanor or felony charges? Patrick S. Aguirre is at your disposal. For immediate assistance, please contact our office at 800-572-1252.