For a strong defense against any charge, hire Patrick S. Aguirre as your criminal defense lawyer in Wilmington CA
Facing criminal charges of any kind can be daunting. Even if the penalties for the alleged offense are relatively light, having a conviction on your record will change your life forever. After 20 years of experience as a criminal defense lawyer in Wilmington CA, Patrick S. Aguirre knows the criminal justice system and he knows how to protect your rights and interests.
Attorney Aguirre has a history of taking on cases other attorneys have refused and securing positive resolutions, so you can rest assured your case will not be too complicated for him to handle. For example, Attorney Aguirre frequently handles:
- Drug Crimes
- Theft Crimes
- Violent Crimes
- Sex Crimes
- Juvenile Crimes
- Weapons Charges
- DUI Crimes
- Traffic Tickets
Aggressive Assistance with Every Step of Your Case
You don’t have to wait to be arrested or charged to hire a criminal defense lawyer in Wilmington CA. Patrick S. Aguirre can provide top-quality representation through every stage of your case:
- Police Questioning: You have the right to have a criminal defense lawyer in Wilmington CA present any time you are questioned by the police. This is to your advantage since your attorney will help you answer questions in a way that will not harm your defense.
- Bail: If bail is a possibility in your case, Attorney Aguirre can appear at your hearing to argue for bail to be set at a reasonable amount. This will help set the stage for you to post bail and return home from jail.
- Investigation: In order to formulate the best possible defense strategy, your criminal defense lawyer in Wilmington CA must conduct a thorough investigation into the facts of your case. If he finds new evidence for your defense, or he finds flaws with the prosecution’s case, he may be able to intervene with the DA and get your case dropped.
- Plea Deals: If a plea deal is your best option, you can rely on Attorney Aguirre to tell you honestly. He has ample experience negotiating with local DAs for fair and lenient plea deals.
- Trial: Attorney Aguirre knows the trial process inside out. You can rely on him for top-quality representation at every stage, from jury selection to the closing arguments. He’s been successful in 93 percent of his jury trials and he can help you too.
Get Help with State or Federal Charges
Depending on what specific crime you have allegedly committed, you may face state or federal charges. Attorney Aguirre knows the state and federal systems, and he can provide the skilled representation you need for any charge.
Hire Your Criminal Defense Lawyer in Wilmington CA Today
Do you need urgent assistance from a criminal defense lawyer in Wilmington CA? At The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre, we’re here for you. Dial 800-572-1252 to set up your free consultation.