For a marijuana attorney in Whittier CA who truly cares about your case, hire Patrick S. Aguirre.
Plenty of people think marijuana should be totally legalized. But unless you have a medical marijuana card, using or possessing this drug is still illegal in California. If you are arrested for a marijuana offense, you could face fines, jail time, and a black mark on your permanent record. Fortunately, Patrick S. Aguirre is here to help as your marijuana attorney in Whittier CA.
No Charge is Too Big or Too Small for Attorney Aguirre
The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre provides top-quality defense representation for all kinds of marijuana violations such as:
- Possession for Personal Use
- Possession with Intent to Sell
- Concentrated Cannabis
- DUI of Marijuana
- Medical Marijuana Violations
Whether you are accused of a minor drug crime punishable by a small fine or a serious felony offense carrying jail time, Patrick S. Aguirre will treat your case as a priority because he sincerely cares about your future. AS your marijuana attorney in Whittier CA, you can rest assured he will leave no stone unturned in his search for the right defense strategy for your specific case.
Now You May Wonder…
….Do I Need to Hire a Marijuana Attorney in Whittier CA If I Want to Plead Guilty?
YES. It is always in your best interests to hire a marijuana attorney in Whittier CA, ideally before making any statements to the police and certainly before agreeing to any kind of plea deal with the DA.
Because you can’t trust police and prosecutors to have your best interests at heart.
Pleading guilty without representation will not get you the best possible resolution to your case. You need a marijuana attorney in Whittier CA for that. For example, here are three possible ways Attorney Aguirre may be able to help you:
- Get Charges Dropped: If the case against you involves weak or illegally obtained evidence, Attorney Aguirre will find out. He may be able to convince the prosecution that they can’t win in court, in which case they will drop the charges against you.
- Get You in Drug Diversion: If you are a first-time, nonviolent offender, it is almost certain that you will qualify for drug diversion. This allows you to complete drug treatment rather than go to jail, and could even result in the conviction being erased from your criminal record.
- Get a Better Plea Deal: Patrick S. Aguirre has ample experience negotiating with DAs in drug cases. He will make sure you receive the most advantageous plea deal possible.
Call Now For a Free Initial Consultation
If you would like to learn more about hiring Patrick S. Aguirre as your marijuana attorney in Whittier CA, please call us at 800-572-1252 today.