Patrick S. Aguirre will fight for your rights as your drug crime lawyer in Whittier CA
Drug crimes don’t always involve illegal drugs like meth, cocaine, heroin, or LSD. They can also involve illegal use of legal prescription medications, especially painkillers. Whether your alleged crime carries serious jail time or just a small fine, having a conviction on your record will be very damaging. Fight back against the following charges and more with help from a drug crime lawyer in Whittier CA:
- Drug Possession
- Possession for Sale
- Drug Trafficking
- Drug Manufacturing
- DUI of Drugs
- Under the Influence of a Controlled Substance
- Medical Marijuana Violations
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Prescription Fraud
Because your case deserves the best, you should choose Patrick S. Aguirre as your defense attorney. In addition to possessing a thorough knowledge of the legal statutes and case law governing drug offenses, Attorney Aguirre also has a sincere commitment to providing top-quality representation to each and every client. He is always available when you need him.
4 Ways Your Drug Crime Lawyer in Whittier CA Can Help Keep You Out of Jail
Attorney Aguirre understands that staying out of jail is probably one of your top priorities at this moment and the most important thing you want your drug crime lawyer in Whittier CA to achieve. You can rely on him to craft a strong defense that will give you the best possible chance of retaining your freedom. Depending on the particulars of your case, he may be able to help you avoid jail time by securing:
- A Dismissal: Attorney Aguirre and his team will investigate the circumstances of your arrest and the facts of your case, looking for anything that can support your defense. If he can show the prosecutor that their case is too weak to win in court, they may dismiss the charges against you without a trial.
- An Acquittal: If you have a strong case but the prosecution refuses to drop the charges, don’t worry. Attorney Aguirre has a 93 percent victory rate in jury trials. You can rely on him to prepare you well for trial and present compelling arguments on your behalf as your drug crime lawyer in Whittier CA.
- A Plea Deal: Sometimes, the evidence against you is just too strong to prevent a conviction. But Attorney Aguirre can still help you avoid or minimize jail time by negotiating for a favorable plea deal.
- Drug Diversion: If you qualify for a drug diversion program, you will have the opportunity to plead guilty and complete a drug treatment program instead of being sentenced to jail. If you successfully complete the program, your conviction may be wiped from your record.
Call Now for a Free Consultation
You don’t need to wait to be arrested to benefit from the services of a drug crime lawyer in Whittier CA. We can begin representing you as soon as police want to question you, or even earlier if you have questions about an investigation. We offer free consultations so you can learn more about the benefits of choosing Patrick S. Aguirre as your lawyer. call 800-572-1252 now to reach us.