For a strong defense against any charge, hire Patrick S. Aguirre as your criminal defense lawyer in Whittier CA
Facing criminal charges of any kind can be daunting. Even if the penalties for the alleged offense are relatively light, having a conviction on your record will change your life forever. You need a skilled criminal defense lawyer in Whittier CA like Patrick S. Aguirre to help you.
Attorney Aguirre has a history of taking on cases other attorneys have refused and securing positive resolutions, so you can rest assured your case will not be too complicated for him to handle. For example, Attorney Aguirre frequently handles:
- Drug Crimes
- Theft Crimes
- Violent Crimes
- Sex Crimes
- Juvenile Crimes
- Weapons Charges
- DUI Crimes
- Traffic Tickets
Aggressive Assistance with Every Step of Your Case
As your criminal defense lawyer in Whittier CA, Patrick S. Aguirre will stand beside you at every juncture of your case, including the following key activities:
- Police Questioning: It is essential to have a criminal defense lawyer in Whittier CA present any time you talk to police. Your attorney can help you avoid accidentally revealing any information that could be used against you later.
- Bail: Attorney Aguirre can explain your bail options to you. If necessary, he can appear at your bail hearing to argue for a release on bail and to advocate for bail to be set at a reasonable amount.
- Investigation: Part of Attorney Aguirre’s job as your criminal defense lawyer in Whittier CA is to investigate your case. This may include finding new witnesses, analyzing forensic evidence, consulting experts, etc. Depending on what his investigations uncover, Attorney Aguirre may be able to convince the DA that the charges against you can’t be proven so they should drop the case.
- Plea Deals: If the evidence against you is strong, you may want to plead guilty. Attorney Aguirre can arrange for a plea deal carrying a reduced charge and/or a reduced penalty.
- Trial: Attorney Aguirre is an experienced and highly successful litigator. After trying thousands of jury trials, he has a success rate of 93 percent. You can trust him for a strong courtroom defense.
Get Help with State or Federal Charges
State and federal law applies to certain crimes. Violate these laws, and you could end up facing state or federal charges, depending on which law enforcement agency handles your case. Attorney Aguirre knows the state and federal systems, and he can provide the skilled representation you need for any charge.
Hire Your Criminal Defense Lawyer in Whittier CA Today
Do you need urgent assistance from a criminal defense lawyer in Whittier CA? You can get a free consultation right away by Calling us at 800-572-1252.