Patrick S. Aguirre will fight for your rights and your future as your murder attorney in West Covina CA
A murder conviction will change your life forever. After all, a murder charge carries very harsh penalties, including the possibility of a life sentence without parole. With so much at stake in your case, you need to be certain you have the best possible murder attorney in West Covina CA working for you. Patrick S. Aguirre makes an excellent choice because he knows the law, and he cares about your future.
Attorney Aguirre will take your case whether you are accused of:
- First Degree Murder
- Capital Murder
- Second Degree Murder
- Gang Murder
- Voluntary Manslaughter
- Involuntary Manslaughter
- DUI Murder
- Vehicular Manslaughter
Why Choose Attorney Aguirre
Patrick S. Aguirre is a respected defense attorney with an excellent track record of helping his clients achieve favorable outcomes in even the toughest cases. In the early days of his career, Attorney Aguirre set a record as a Fresno County Public Defender who lost just one case to a “guilty” verdict in three years. In his work in the private practice, Attorney Aguirre has continued to deliver superior results for his clients, maintaining a 93 percent victory rate after thousands of jury trials.
Attorney Aguirre believes everyone deserves top-quality defense representation, regardless of the severity of their alleged offense, and this is exactly what he will provide as your murder attorney in West Covina CA.
5 Ways Your Murder Attorney in West Covina CA Can Help
- Being Present During Police Questioning: As badly as you might want to tell your side of the story, you should never speak to police without legal representation. Attorney Aguirre will make sure police respect your rights and treat you fairly during questioning. With him by your side you will not have to worry about police twisting your words or tricking you into accidentally revealing any information that could be construed as incriminating.
- Appearing at Your Bail Hearing: Attorney Aguirre will do everything he can to help you get released on bail following your arrest.
- Trying to Get Charges Dropped: As soon as you hire him as your murder attorney in West Covina CA, Patrick S. Aguirre will begin scrutinizing the evidence in your case, looking for new evidence for your defense as well as flaws in the prosecution’s evidence. If he can present evidence that clears your name or that weakens the prosecution’s case significantly, the case against you might be dropped.
- Negotiating a Plea Deal: If the evidence against you is strong, Attorney Aguirre will focus on making sure you receive the most advantageous plea deal possible. For example, he may be able to have a murder charge reduced to manslaughter or save you from a life sentence.
- Defending You in Court: If your case has to go to trial, you couldn’t ask for a better murder attorney in West Covina CA to have on your side. Attorney Aguirre will take every possible opportunity to tip the jury in your favor, from the initial jury selection to the closing arguments.
Call Now For a Free Consultation
At The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre, we know that you may need immediate help from a murder attorney in West Covina CA. You can start today by calling 800-572-1252 and setting up your free consultation with Patrick S. Aguirre.