For a marijuana attorney in West Covina CA who truly cares about your case, hire Patrick S. Aguirre.
Although recreational marijuana is legal in California, this doesn’t mean you have complete freedom in how you cultivate and use the drug. Some activities are still illegal, and you could end up facing serious criminal charges and penalties if you break the law. You can and should fight back against the charges with help from a skilled marijuana attorney in West Covina CA like Patrick S. Aguirre.
No Charge is Too Big or Too Small for Attorney Aguirre
No matter what specific crime or crimes you may be accused of, Patrick S. Aguirre can provide the quality defense you deserve. Common marijuana crimes we handle include:
- Possession of more than 28.5 grams of marijuana
- Possession of more than 4 grams of concentrated cannabis
- Possession on school grounds
- Cultivation of more than 6 marijuana plants
- Sales/Transport without a license
- Sales to a minor
- DUI of marijuana
- Underage marijuana violations
While many underage marijuana violations will be handled as infractions, adults can face misdemeanor or even felony charges for these crimes. Fortunately, Attorney Aguirre is here to protect you against any and all charges. You can rely on him to fight aggressively for the best possible outcome to your case as your marijuana attorney in West Covina CA.
Now You May Wonder…
….Do I Need to Hire a Marijuana Attorney in West Covina CA If I Want to Plead Guilty?
Please do. You have a right to have a marijuana attorney in West Covina CA present whenever you speak to police, and it is in your best interests to exercise your right even if you think you have been caught red-handed.
Because you need a professional’s help to identify what really is the best course of action in your unique situation. Only an experienced marijuana attorney in West Covina CA can help you understand the best way to resolve your case to your advantage. Attorney Aguirre may be able to:
- Get Charges Dropped: There are many possible strategies your attorney can use to try to disprove the charges against you. In some cases, Attorney Aguirre is able to craft such a compelling defense argument that the prosecution chooses to drop the case rather than face him in court.
- Get You in Drug Diversion: Many non-violent medical marijuana offenses can qualify for a drug diversion program. This will enable you to participate in drug treatment instead of going to jail. In some cases the conviction will be automatically erased from your record once you complete the treatment program.
- Get a Better Plea Deal: Attorney Aguirre will work diligently to get you a plea deal involving the least possible charge and penalty.
Call Now For a Free Initial Consultation
If you would like to learn more about hiring Patrick S. Aguirre as your marijuana attorney in West Covina CA, please call us at 800-572-1252 today.