Fight back against any kind of firearm charges with help from an experienced gun attorney in West Covina CA
Whether you are accused of possessing an illegal firearm or using a legal firearm illegally, you need to take this situation seriously. If convicted, you could face significant penalties including fines and jail time as well as the permanent or temporary loss of your right to own any guns at all. Additionally, if you are not a citizen, you could be deported. Give the high stakes in your case, hiring an aggressive gun attorney in West Covina CA to defend you is certainly a wise investment.
Here’s How Your Gun Attorney in West Covina CA Can Help
No matter how daunting the case against you may seem, an experienced gun attorney in West Covina CA like Patrick S. Aguirre can help. For example, Attorney Aguirre can help you by:
• Being present during police questioning: Often, a small, seemingly irrelevant detail can serve as a lynchpin of the case against you. If you talk to police on your own, you might accidentally reveal such details. But with your gun attorney in West Covina CA beside you, you don’t have to worry about this.
• Checking for illegal evidence: Even if police found a weapon on your person or in your vehicle, if they did not have a warrant for the search, the evidence is inadmissible. This is just one example of the kind of illegal evidence Attorney Aguirre can get excluded from your case.
• Investigating your case: As your gun attorney in West Covina CA, Attorney Aguirre will search diligently for any and all evidence that could be used in your defense.
• Representing you in court: Patrick S. Aguirre is a highly effective trial attorney with a 93 percent success rate after thousands of jury trials. If your case needs to go to trial, you can rely on him for expert courtroom defense.
• Arranging a plea deal: If the evidence in your case is so strong you have no choice but to plead guilty, Attorney Aguirre can still help by negotiating a plea deal for you. For example, in the case of misdemeanor gun charges, it is often possible to arrange for summary probation instead of jail time.
No Gun Charge is Too Big or Too Small for Attorney Aguirre
Whether you are facing a relatively minor gun charge or you are accused of using a gun as part of a larger crime, Attorney Aguirre is the right gun attorney in West Covina CA for you. He will make sure you receive an expert defense argument tailored to the facts of your case and your goals for its resolution. Drawing on his extensive knowledge of the penal code and the case law relevant to gun crimes, Attorney Aguirre can defend you against any charge. This includes:
- Possessing an illegal firearm
- Felon with a firearm
- Carrying a concealed firearm
- Carrying a loaded gun in public
- Brandishing a weapon
- Inflicting injury while brandishing a weapon
- Assault with a firearm
- Drive-by shooting
- Grossly negligent discharge of a firearm
- Illegal gun sales
Need Help Restoring your Gun Rights?
Convictions for many different crimes can result in a ban on gun possession. Fortunately, a gun attorney in West Covina CA can help get the ban lifted in certain circumstances. There are two main ways to do this: getting a “wobbler” felony reduced to a misdemeanor, or securing a governor’s pardon. For more detailed information about the rules and restrictions involved in gun rights restoration and your eligibility, please contact The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre directly.
Call Now for Your Free Consultation
Patrick S. Aguirre is ready and willing to stand beside you as your gun crime defense attorney. To meet him and to hear his initial opinion on your case, please call 800-572-1252 and request your free consultation.