Patrick S. Aguirre will fight for your rights as your drug crime lawyer in West Covina CA
Drug crimes are not limited to activities involving illegal narcotics. You can also face charges for illegal use of legal prescription drugs. Whether your alleged crime carries serious jail time or just a small fine, having a conviction on your record will be very damaging. With help from a drug crime lawyer in West Covina CA, you can fight back against charges for any type of offense, such as:
- Drug Possession
- Possession for Sale
- Drug Trafficking
- Drug Manufacturing
- DUI of Drugs
- Under the Influence of a Controlled Substance
- Medical Marijuana Violations
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Prescription Fraud
As an aggressive criminal defense attorney with nearly 20 years of experience,Patrick S. Aguirre can help you create the strongest possible defense to any of the above charges. Over the course of his career, Attorney Aguirre has developed a detailed understanding of the letter of California drug laws and DAs’ and prosecutors’ attitudes towards them. This positions him to provide top-quality representation for your specific case.
4 Ways Your Drug Crime Lawyer in West Covina CA Can Help Keep You Out of Jail
Obviously, a jail sentence for a drug crime would be very disruptive to your life. Rather than leading to reform, it may actually make your issues with drug dependency worse. Patrick S. Aguirre understands that going to jail would be the worst outcome to your case, and as your drug crime lawyer in West Covina CA he will do everything in his power to save you from this outcome. Here are some possible outcomes he can work towards:
- A Dismissal: If Attorney Aguirre can uncover new evidence that proves your innocence or casts considerable doubt on your guilt, or if he can find flaws in the prosecution’s case, he may be able to convince the DA to dismiss the charges.
- An Acquittal: If you have a strong case but the prosecution refuses to drop the charges, don’t worry. Attorney Aguirre has a 93 percent victory rate in jury trials. You can rely on him to prepare you well for trial and present compelling arguments on your behalf as your drug crime lawyer in West Covina CA.
- A Plea Deal: If you wish to plead guilty, Attorney Aguirre will make sure you receive the best possible plea deal. This may include a reduction of the charge against you to a lesser offence, as well as a lenient penalty such as community service, probation, or house arrest instead of jail time.
- Drug Diversion: Drug diversion programs allow for drug treatment to be substituted for jail time in some cases. Once you complete the program, the judge can wipe the conviction from your record so that it does not hurt your future prospects.
Call Now for a Free Consultation
If you have been accused of, arrested for, or charged with a drug crime, you need to hire a drug crime lawyer in West Covina CA. Patrick S. Aguirre is at your disposal. For immediate assistance, please contact our office at 800-572-1252.