Patrick S. Aguirre will fight for your rights and your future as your murder attorney in Torrance CA
Even being accused of murder can change the way people treat you. And of course if you are convicted, it will change your life. While California has not executed anyone for years, judges do frequently hand out sentences of life without the possibility of parole in murder cases. You need a murder attorney in Torrance CA who sincerely cares about your freedom and your future. In other words, you need Patrick S. Aguirre.
No murder charge is too tough for Attorney Aguirre. He represents clients accused of:
- First Degree Murder
- Capital Murder
- Second Degree Murder
- Gang Murder
- Voluntary Manslaughter
- Involuntary Manslaughter
- DUI Murder
- Vehicular Manslaughter
Why Choose Attorney Aguirre
Patrick S. Aguirre is a respected defense attorney with an excellent track record of helping his clients achieve favorable outcomes in even the toughest cases. In fact, during his three years with the Fresno County Public Defender’s Office early in his career, he only lost one case to “guilty” verdict. Since then, he has maintained a 93 percent success rate in jury trials.
Attorney Aguirre believes everyone deserves top-quality defense representation, regardless of the severity of their alleged offense, and this is exactly what he will provide as your murder attorney in Torrance CA.
5 Ways Your Murder Attorney in Torrance CA Can Help
- Being Present During Police Questioning: It is never in your interests to talk to police without an attorney present. Attorney Aguirre can help you exercise your right against self-incrimination as well as protect you from any possible police misconduct.
- Appearing at Your Bail Hearing: By arguing for fair and reasonable bail in your case, Attorney Aguirre can give you a better chance of awaiting the outcome of your case at home rather than in jail.
- Trying to Get Charges Dropped: As your murder attorney in Torrance CA, Patrick S. Aguirre will carefully investigate your case. This includes searching for new evidence for your defense, as well as making sure the prosecution does not use any illegally obtained evidence against you. In some cases, this early intervention is sufficient to convince the DA to drop the charges.
- Negotiating a Plea Deal: If the evidence against you is strong, Attorney Aguirre will focus on making sure you receive the most advantageous plea deal possible. For example, he might be able to get your charge reduced to something less prejudicial than murder, or get a life sentence off the table.
- Defending You in Court: If your case has to go to trial, you couldn’t ask for a better murder attorney in Torrance CA to have on your side. Attorney Aguirre will do everything in his power to secure a not guilty verdict for you in court when the circumstances of your case allow it.
Call Now For a Free Consultation
The sooner your murder attorney in Torrance CA can begin working on your defense, the better. Get started now by calling The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre at 800-572-1252 and requesting your free initial consultation.