Fight back against any kind of firearm charges with help from an experienced gun attorney in Torrance CA
Have you been accused of a gun crime? The penalties for various firearm offenses can be quite harsh, in keeping with California’s tough stance on gun crime. You could be sentenced to county jail or state prison and have your gun rights taken away. Needless to say, with so much at stake in your case, you will definitely want to retain an aggressive gun attorney in Torrance CA to defend you.
Here’s How Your Gun Attorney in Torrance CA Can Help
Sometimes, people fall into the trap of believing that they are beyond an attorney’s help. This is never the case. There are always things that an experienced gun attorney in Torrance CA like Patrick S. Aguirre can do to help you. For example, he can help by:
- Being present during police questioning: With your gun attorney in Torrance CA beside you during all interactions with the police, you never have to worry about saying something that could be used against you later. Instead your attorney will help you cooperate without incriminating yourself.
- Checking for illegal evidence: Any evidence that has been obtained illegally--such as through a warrantless search or a coerced confession--cannot be used against you. If the prosecution is depending on such evidence, Attorney Aguirre will notice and get it thrown out.
- Investigating your case: Depending on the type of gun charge you face, there may be multiple different defense strategies your gun attorney in Torrance CA could use to defend you. Attorney Aguirre will help you select the most promising strategy and look for any additional evidence to support it.
- Representing you in court: Patrick S. Aguirre is a highly effective trial attorney with a 93 percent success rate after thousands of jury trials. Attorney Aguirre is always honest with his clients regarding their chances of winning their cases in court, and he always dedicates ample time and attention to building and presenting the case.
- Arranging a plea deal: If the evidence in your case is too strong to deny, Attorney Aguirre can still help by getting you a favorable plea deal. In some cases, plea deals involve a reduction of the charge as well as a reduction of the penalty, which can be helpful in protecting your record and your reputation.
No Gun Charge is Too Big or Too Small for Attorney Aguirre
Whether you are facing charges because you forgot to lock your handgun in a box before putting it in your car, or because you allegedly use a gun during the commission of felony, Attorney Aguirre will dedicate ample time and attention to your case as your gun attorney in Torrance CA. He will make sure you understand the charges against you and help you choose the best path forward, given the facts of the matter and your goals for its resolution. Attorney Aguirre knows the legal statutes and case law that relate to all the following gun crimes and more:
- Possessing an illegal firearm
- Felon with a firearm
- Carrying a concealed firearm
- Carrying a loaded gun in public
- Brandishing a weapon
- Inflicting injury while brandishing a weapon
- Assault with a firearm
- Drive-by shooting
- Grossly negligent discharge of a firearm
- Illegal gun sales
Need Help Restoring your Gun Rights?
Convictions for many different crimes can result in a ban on gun possession. Fortunately, a gun attorney in Torrance CA can help get the ban lifted in certain circumstances. If you have been convicted of a felony that could have been charged as a misdemeanor, your attorney can petition to have the conviction reduced. Alternatively, if you have been convicted of certain qualifying felonies, your attorney can help you try to get a governor’s pardon. For more detailed information about the rules and restrictions involved in gun rights restoration and your eligibility, please contact The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre directly.
Call Now for Your Free Consultation
If you are in need of a defense attorney for a gun crimes case, please do not hesitate to calling 800-572-1252 . We offer free initial consultations.