Patrick S. Aguirre will fight for your rights as your drug crime lawyer in Torrance CA
Drug crimes don’t always involve illegal drugs like meth, cocaine, heroin, or LSD. They can also involve illegal use of legal prescription medications, especially painkillers. Whether your alleged crime carries serious jail time or just a small fine, having a conviction on your record will be very damaging. You can and should retain a drug crime lawyer in Torrance CA if you are charged with any crime such as:
- Drug Possession
- Possession for Sale
- Drug Trafficking
- Drug Manufacturing
- DUI of Drugs
- Under the Influence of a Controlled Substance
- Medical Marijuana Violations
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Prescription Fraud
As an experienced attorney who has been defending clients since 1997, Patrick S. Aguirre makes an excellent choice of representation for your case. Not only does he have a detailed understanding of all of California’s complicated drug statutes; he also sincerely cares about each client’s future and will provide the personalized attention and expert representation you deserve.
4 Ways Your Drug Crime Lawyer in Torrance CA Can Help Keep You Out of Jail
Patrick S. Aguirre doesn’t use cookie-cutter strategies in his work as a drug crime lawyer in Torrance CA. Instead, he will create a personalized legal strategy for your case and your goals. He will work particularly hard to save you from jail time with:
- A Dismissal: Attorney Aguirre and his team will investigate the circumstances of your arrest and the facts of your case, looking for anything that can support your defense. If he can show the prosecutor that their case is too weak to win in court, they may dismiss the charges against you without a trial.
- An Acquittal: As a seasoned litigator with a 93 percent win rate injury trials, you can bet Attorney Aguirre knows exactly when it is in your best interests to take your case to trial. From the initial discovery process to jury selection to closing arguments, Attorney Aguirre will be at the top of his game, working hard to provide the strongest possible defense as your drug crime lawyer in Torrance CA.
- A Plea Deal: If the evidence against you is too strong to fight, Attorney Aguirre will focus on negotiating for a fair and favorable plea deal that exposes you to the least possible charge and penalty for your drug offense.
- Drug Diversion: Drug diversion programs are available to certain offenders who could benefit from drug treatment in lieu of jail time. If you successfully complete the program, your conviction may be wiped from your record.
Call Now for a Free Consultation
Whether you have just been arrested for a drug crime or are currently under investigation, you need a drug crime lawyer in Torrance CA. To learn more about how Patrick S. Aguirre can help with your case, please call 800-572-1252 and request your free initial consultation.