For a strong defense against any charge, hire Patrick S. Aguirre as your criminal defense lawyer in Torrance CA
Facing criminal charges of any kind can be daunting. Even if the penalties for the alleged offense are relatively light, having a conviction on your record will change your life forever. Patrick S. Aguirre cares. As your criminal defense lawyer in Torrance CA, he will guide you through the criminal justice process, protecting your rights at every turn.
Attorney Aguirre will work diligently in and out of the courtroom to make sure you receive the favorable resolution you need to move forward with your life. Attorney Aguirre handles a complete range of criminal offenses, including:
- Drug Crimes
- Theft Crimes
- Violent Crimes
- Sex Crimes
- Juvenile Crimes
- Weapons Charges
- DUI Crimes
- Traffic Tickets
Aggressive Assistance with Every Step of Your Case
As your criminal defense lawyer in Torrance CA, Patrick S. Aguirre will take every opportunity to strengthen your defense and build momentum towards an advantageous resolution. Here are some of the key steps he can help you with:
- Police Questioning: You have the right to have a criminal defense lawyer in Torrance CA present any time you are questioned by the police. This is to your advantage since your attorney will help you answer questions in a way that will not harm your defense.
- Bail: If bail is a possibility in your case,Attorney Aguirre can appear at your hearing to argue for bail to be set at a reasonable amount. This will help set the stage for you to post bail and return home from jail.
- Investigation: Your criminal defense lawyer in Torrance CA must conduct a thorough investigation into the facts of your case. He can use what he learns in the investigation to formulate a defense argument. In some cases, it may even be possible to get the DA to drop the charges based on the results of his investigation.
- Plea Deals: Attorney Aguirre has worked with many of our local prosecutors and DAs, so he knows how they think and he can identify opportunities for highly advantageous plea deals. He will work hard to secure a deal that keeps you out of jail.
- Trial: Attorney Aguirre is an experienced and highly successful litigator. After trying thousands of jury trials, he has a success rate of 93 percent. You can trust him for a strong courtroom defense.
Get Help with State or Federal Charges
Depending on what specific crime you have allegedly committed, you may face state or federal charges. Fortunately, you only need to call one attorney. Patrick S. Aguirre can handle both state and federal charges because he knows the law, he is licensed to appear in state and Federal Court, and he understands the priorities of state and federal prosecutors.
Hire Your Criminal Defense Lawyer in Torrance CA Today
Chances are, you may need to talk to a criminal defense lawyer in Torrance CA quite urgently.Call us at 800-572-1252 now and we’ll set up a free consultation ASAP.