For a marijuana attorney in South Gate CA who truly cares about your case, hire Patrick S. Aguirre.
With the passage of Prop 64 legalizing recreational marijuana in California, you might assume that you never need to worry about being arrested for marijuana again. But in reality, there are still many restrictions on marijuana, and you could easily end up facing charges for a crime. To protect your rights and interests, you need to call an experienced marijuana attorney in South Gate CA like Patrick S. Aguirre.
No Charge is Too Big or Too Small for Attorney Aguirre
Patrick S. Aguirre can handle any type of marijuana crime you may be accused of, such as:
- Possession of more than 28.5 grams of marijuana
- Possession of more than 4 grams of concentrated cannabis
- Possession on school grounds
- Cultivation of more than 6 marijuana plants
- Sales/Transport without a license
- Sales to a minor
- DUI of marijuana
- Underage marijuana violations
Just because many of these crimes are now misdemeanors does not mean you can take them lightly. After all, any type of marijuana conviction will leave a black mark on your criminal record. Attorney Aguirre understands this and will treat your case as a priority regardless of how slight or severe the penalties you face may be. You can rely on him to fight aggressively for the best possible outcome to your case as your marijuana attorney in South Gate CA.
Now You May Wonder…
….Do I Need to Hire a Marijuana Attorney in South Gate CA If I Want to Plead Guilty?
YES. Even if the evidence against you seems very strong, you should still consult a marijuana attorney in South Gate CA immediately following your arrest.
Because the case against you may not be as strong as police and prosecutors want you to believe.
Only an experienced marijuana attorney in South Gate CA can help you understand the best way to resolve your case to your advantage. For example, here are three possible ways Attorney Aguirre may be able to help you:
- Get Charges Dropped: There are many possible strategies your attorney can use to try to disprove the charges against you. In some cases, Attorney Aguirre is able to craft such a compelling defense argument that the prosecution chooses to drop the case rather than face him in court.
- Get You in Drug Diversion: If you are a first-time, nonviolent offender, it is almost certain that you will qualify for drug diversion. This allows you to complete drug treatment rather than go to jail, and could even result in the conviction being erased from your criminal record.
- Get a Better Plea Deal: Attorney Aguirre will make sure you receive the most lenient charge and penalty possible in exchange for your plea of guilty or no contest. He frequently negotiates with local DAs for these kinds of deals.
Call Now For a Free Initial Consultation
For more information about how Patrick S. Aguirre can help as your marijuana attorney in South Gate CA, please call 800-572-1252 now.