Fight back against any kind of firearm charges with help from an experienced gun attorney in South Gate CA
California has many different laws governing what types of guns residents can own, where they can take them, and how they can use them. End up on the wrong side of any one of these laws, and you could be subject to serious penalties. You certainly cannot afford to face firearm charges without help from a skilled gun attorney in South Gate CA who knows how to protect your rights and interests throughout the criminal proceeding.
Here’s How Your Gun Attorney in South Gate CA Can Help
Sometimes, people fall into the trap of believing that they are beyond an attorney’s help. This is never the case. There are always things that an experienced gun attorney in South Gate CA like Patrick S. Aguirre can do to help you. For example, he can help by:
- Being present during police questioning: As your gun attorney in South Gate CA, Patrick S. Aguirre will make sure your Fifth Amendment rights against self-incrimination are respected and you are not subject to any unfair interrogation methods.
- Checking for illegal evidence: Even if police found a weapon on your person or in your vehicle, if they did not have a warrant for the search, the evidence is inadmissible. This is just one example of the kind of illegal evidence Attorney Aguirre can get excluded from your case.
- Investigating your case: Depending on the type of gun charge you face, there may be multiple different defense strategies your gun attorney in South Gate CA could use to defend you. Attorney Aguirre will help you select the most promising strategy and look for any additional evidence to support it.
- Representing you in court: Patrick S. Aguirre is a highly effective trial attorney with a 93 percent success rate after thousands of jury trials. Attorney Aguirre is always honest with his clients regarding their chances of winning their cases in court, and he always dedicates ample time and attention to building and presenting the case.
- Arranging a plea deal: In cases where the evidence against you is very strong, Attorney Aguirre will make sure you receive the most lenient sentence possible in exchange for your guilty plea. For example, in the case of misdemeanor gun charges, it is often possible to arrange for summary probation instead of jail time.
No Gun Charge is Too Big or Too Small for Attorney Aguirre
Whether you are facing a relatively minor gun charge or you are accused of using a gun as part of a larger crime, Attorney Aguirre is the right gun attorney in South Gate CA for you. He will make sure you understand the charges against you and help you choose the best path forward, given the facts of the matter and your goals for its resolution. Because Attorney Aguirre understands California’s complicated gun laws in detail, he can assist with any charge such as:
- Possessing an illegal firearm
- Felon with a firearm
- Carrying a concealed firearm
- Carrying a loaded gun in public
- Brandishing a weapon
- Inflicting injury while brandishing a weapon
- Assault with a firearm
- Drive-by shooting
- Grossly negligent discharge of a firearm
- Illegal gun sales
Need Help Restoring your Gun Rights?
Convictions for many different crimes can result in a ban on gun possession. Fortunately, a gun attorney in South Gate CA can help get the ban lifted in certain circumstances. If you have been convicted of a felony that could have been charged as a misdemeanor, your attorney can petition to have the conviction reduced. Alternatively, if you have been convicted of certain qualifying felonies, your attorney can help you try to get a governor’s pardon. Since there are a lot of rules and restrictions on these processes, it’s best to consult an attorney before moving forward.
Call Now for Your Free Consultation
Patrick S. Aguirre is ready and willing to stand beside you as your gun crime defense attorney. To meet him and to hear his initial opinion on your case, please call 800-572-1252 and request your free consultation.