Patrick S. Aguirre will fight for your rights as your drug crime lawyer in South Gate CA
Have you been caught with drugs in your possession? Whether your alleged crime carries serious jail time or just a small fine, having a conviction on your record will be very damaging. Fight back against the following charges and more with help from a drug crime lawyer in South Gate CA:
- Drug Possession
- Possession for Sale
- Drug Trafficking
- Drug Manufacturing
- DUI of Drugs
- Under the Influence of a Controlled Substance
- Medical Marijuana Violations
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Prescription Fraud
Patrick S. Aguirre makes an excellent choice of defense attorney for your drug crime case. Not only does he have a detailed understanding of all of California’s complicated drug statutes; he also sincerely cares about each client’s future and will provide the personalized attention and expert representation you deserve.
4 Ways Your Drug Crime Lawyer in South Gate CA Can Help Keep You Out of Jail
Patrick S. Aguirre doesn’t use cookie-cutter strategies in his work as a drug crime lawyer in South Gate CA. Instead, he will create a personalized legal strategy for your case and your goals. Depending on the facts of your case, he may be able to secure:
- A Dismissal: Attorney Aguirre and his team will investigate the circumstances of your arrest and the facts of your case, looking for anything that can support your defense. If he can sufficiently undermine their ability to prove your guilt in court, they may decide to simply drop the case against you.
- An Acquittal: If you have a strong case but the prosecution refuses to drop the charges, don’t worry. Attorney Aguirre has a 93 percent victory rate in jury trials. From the initial discovery process to jury selection to closing arguments, Attorney Aguirre will be at the top of his game, working hard to provide the strongest possible defense as your drug crime lawyer in South Gate CA.
- A Plea Deal: If the evidence against you is too strong to fight, Attorney Aguirre will focus on negotiating for a fair and favorable plea deal that exposes you to the least possible charge and penalty for your drug offense.
- Drug Diversion: Drug diversion programs are available to certain offenders who could benefit from drug treatment in lieu of jail time. Upon successful completion of the program, the judge may waive your conviction so that it will not appear on your permanent record.
Call Now for a Free Consultation
You don’t need to wait to be arrested to benefit from the services of a drug crime lawyer in South Gate CA. We can begin representing you as soon as police want to question you, or even earlier if you have questions about an investigation. For more information about retaining Patrick S. Aguirre as your lawyer, please call 800-572-1252 and request a free consultation.