For a strong defense against any charge, hire Patrick S. Aguirre as your criminal defense lawyer in South Gate CA
Whether you’re facing misdemeanor or felony charges, a conviction for a crime could expose you to serious criminal penalties and leave a black mark on your permanent record. Patrick S. Aguirre understands the challenges you are facing, and he will do everything in his power to help you overcome them as your criminal defense lawyer in South Gate CA.
No case is too challenging for Attorney Aguirre and his team. Our firm frequently handles:
- Drug Crimes
- Theft Crimes
- Violent Crimes
- Sex Crimes
- Juvenile Crimes
- Weapons Charges
- DUI Crimes
- Traffic Tickets
Aggressive Assistance with Every Step of Your Case
The sooner you retain a criminal defense lawyer in South Gate CA to represent you, the better. Attorney Aguirre will make sure you receive the best quality representation at every important juncture of your case, including:
- Police Questioning: It is essential to have a criminal defense lawyer in South Gate CA present any time you talk to police. Your attorney can help you avoid accidentally revealing any information that could be used against you later.
- Bail: If bail is a possibility in your case,Attorney Aguirre can appear at your hearing to argue for bail to be set at a reasonable amount. This will help set the stage for you to post bail and return home from jail.
- Investigation: As your criminal defense lawyer in South Gate CA, Attorney Aguirre will carefully investigate the facts of your case. Depending on what his investigations uncover, Attorney Aguirre may be able to convince the DA that the charges against you can’t be proven so they should drop the case.
- Plea Deals: If you need to plead guilty due to the strength of the evidence against you, Attorney Aguirre will make sure you receive a fair plea deal that carries a lenient penalty.
- Trial: If your case needs to go to trial, Attorney Aguirre can provide an aggressive courtroom defense. He has an excellent reputation as a litigator, having secured positive resolutions in 93 percent of his jury trials.
Get Help with State or Federal Charges
State and federal law applies to certain crimes. Violate these laws, and you could end up facing state or federal charges, depending on which law enforcement agency handles your case. Fortunately, you only need to call one attorney. Patrick S. Aguirre can handle both state and federal charges because he knows the law, he is licensed to appear in state and Federal Court, and he understands the priorities of state and federal prosecutors.
Hire Your Criminal Defense Lawyer in South Gate CA Today
Time is often of the essence when finding a criminal defense lawyer in South Gate CA. At The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre, we’re here for you . Call us at 800-572-1252 to set up your free consultation.