Patrick S. Aguirre will fight for your rights and your future as your murder attorney in Signal Hill CA
A murder conviction will change your life forever. After all, a murder charge carries very harsh penalties, including the possibility of a life sentence without parole. You need a murder attorney in Signal Hill CA who sincerely cares about your freedom and your future. In other words, you need Patrick S. Aguirre.
Attorney Aguirre understands the different types of murder you may be charged with in state or federal court, so he can help you prepare a strong defense whether you are accused of:
- First Degree Murder
- Capital Murder
- Second Degree Murder
- Gang Murder
- Voluntary Manslaughter
- Involuntary Manslaughter
- DUI Murder
- Vehicular Manslaughter
Why Choose Attorney Aguirre
Patrick S. Aguirre's track record in the courtroom proves that he is an aggressive and effective defense attorney who gets results for his clients. Attorney Aguirre’s performance during his tenure with the Fresno County Public Defender’s Office is unmatched--he lost only one case to a “guilty” verdict in three years. Now, in his private practice, he has a 93 percent success rate after thousands of jury trials.
Attorney Aguirre is passionate about defending clients in their time of need. As your murder attorney in Signal Hill CA, he will work hard to protect your Constitutional rights and secure an advantageous outcome to your case.
5 Ways Your Murder Attorney in Signal Hill CA Can Help
• Being Present During Police Questioning: Whether you have been read your Miranda rights or not, you can and should ask for an attorney before talking to the police about an alleged crime. Attorney Aguirre can help you exercise your right against self-incrimination as well as protect you from any possible police misconduct.
• Appearing at Your Bail Hearing: By arguing for fair and reasonable bail in your case, Attorney Aguirre can give you a better chance of awaiting the outcome of your case at home rather than in jail.
• Trying to Get Charges Dropped: As your murder attorney in Signal Hill CA, Attorney Aguirre will search for evidence for your defense as well as scrutinize the prosecution’s evidence for flaws. If this makes the prosecution realize that their odds of securing a conviction are poor, they may decide to drop the charges against you.
• Negotiating a Plea Deal: Even if you want to plead guilty, Attorney Aguirre can still provide valuable assistance by handling your plea deal negotiations. He may be able to convince the DA to reduce a murder charge to manslaughter, or ensure you receive only the minimum penalties for a given charge.
• Defending You in Court: If it is advisable to enter a not guilty plea and go to trial, Attorney Aguirre will let you know and then provide top-quality defense representation as your murder attorney in Signal Hill CA. From the initial jury selection to the final closing arguments, you can count on Attorney Aguirre to work tirelessly for your defense.
Call Now For a Free Consultation
Your case deserves prompt attention from a murder attorney in Signal Hill CA. You can call us 24/7 at 800-572-1252 and we will set up a free consultation ASAP.