Fight back against any kind of firearm charges with help from an experienced gun attorney in Signal Hill CA
California has many laws on the books restricting residents’ right to own and use firearms. Violate any of these laws, and you could face significant legal penalties and additional restrictions on your gun rights. You certainly cannot afford to face firearm charges without help from a skilled gun attorney in Signal Hill CA who knows how to protect your rights and interests throughout the criminal proceeding.
Here’s How Your Gun Attorney in Signal Hill CA Can Help
Patrick S. Aguirre makes an excellent choice of gun attorney in Signal Hill CA due to his extensive experience in criminal defense matters. You can rely on him to take very possible opportunity to help you by:
- Being present during police questioning: As your gun attorney in Signal Hill CA,Patrick S. Aguirre will make sure your Fifth Amendment rights against self-incrimination are respected and you are not subject to any unfair interrogation methods.
- Checking for illegal evidence: Flaws in police procedure, such as conducting a search without a warrant or failing to establish chain of custody when collecting evidence, can be very helpful to defendants. You can rely on Attorney Aguirre to scrutinize the evidence in your case and file the necessary motions to have any illegal evidence thrown out.
- Investigating your case: Attorney Aguirre has ample experience investigating cases as a gun attorney in Signal Hill CA. He knows where to look for evidence that could clear your name or at least cast reasonable doubt on your guilt.
- Representing you in court: Attorney Aguirre is known for his superior litigation skills. In fact, his courtroom record as a public defender was unmatched for many years. If your case needs to go to trial, you can rely on him for expert courtroom defense.
- Arranging a plea deal: If the evidence in your case is too strong to deny, Attorney Aguirre can still help by getting you a favorable plea deal. For instance, for a misdemeanor, Attorney Aguirre might be able to get you a deal that includes community service, house arrest, and/or restitution in place of jail time.
No Gun Charge is Too Big or Too Small for Attorney Aguirre
Whether you are facing charges because you forgot to lock your handgun in a box before putting it in your car, or because you allegedly use a gun during the commission of felony, Attorney Aguirre will dedicate ample time and attention to your case as your gun attorney in Signal Hill CA. You can trust him to keep in close communication with you and incorporate your preferences into his strategy for your defense. Drawing on his extensive knowledge of the penal code and the case law relevant to gun crimes, Attorney Aguirre can defend you against any charge. This includes:
- Possessing an illegal firearm
- Felon with a firearm
- Carrying a concealed firearm
- Carrying a loaded gun in public
- Brandishing a weapon
- Inflicting injury while brandishing a weapon
- Assault with a firearm
- Drive-by shooting
- Grossly negligent discharge of a firearm
- Illegal gun sales
Need Help Restoring your Gun Rights?
Have you lost your right to possess a firearm due to a past criminal conviction? A gun attorney in Signal Hill CA may be able to help restore your gun rights. There are two main ways to do this: getting a “wobbler” felony reduced to a misdemeanor, or securing a governor’s pardon. Since there are a lot of rules and restrictions on these processes, it’s best to consult an attorney before moving forward.
Call Now for Your Free Consultation
If you’re facing charges for a gun crime, you need and deserve immediate attention. You can get it from Patrick S. Aguirre simply by calling 800-572-1252 for a free initial consultation.