For a marijuana attorney in Seal Beach CA who truly cares about your case, hire Patrick S. Aguirre.
With the passage of Prop 64 in California, recreational marijuana is now legal. However, there are still many restrictions on personal marijuana use and possession, and you could find yourself facing criminal charges for certain violations. To protect your rights and interests, you need to call an experienced marijuana attorney in Seal Beach CA like Patrick S. Aguirre.
No Charge is Too Big or Too Small for Attorney Aguirre
The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre provides top-quality defense representation for all kinds of marijuana violations such as:
- Possession of more than 28.5 grams of marijuana
- Possession of more than 4 grams of concentrated cannabis
- Possession on school grounds
- Cultivation of more than 6 marijuana plants
- Sales/Transport without a license
- Sales to a minor
- DUI of marijuana
- Underage marijuana violations
Whether the penalties at stake in your case are small or large, Attorney Aguirre will treat your case as a priority. As your marijuana attorney in Seal Beach CA, he will dedicate ample time and attention to your case to make sure you receive the most advantageous outcome possible.
Now You May Wonder…
….Do I Need to Hire a Marijuana Attorney in Seal Beach CA If I Want to Plead Guilty?
Absolutely. Even if the evidence against you seems very strong, you should still consult a marijuana attorney in Seal Beach CA immediately following your arrest.
Because your case may not be as hopeless as you think.
Your marijuana attorney in Seal Beach CA knows the law and legal procedure far better than you do, and chances are they can help resolve your case far more advantageously than you first supposed. Attorney Aguirre may be able to:
- Get Charges Dropped: There are many possible strategies your attorney can use to try to disprove the charges against you. In some cases, Attorney Aguirre is able to craft such a compelling defense argument that the prosecution chooses to drop the case rather than face him in court.
- Get You in Drug Diversion: California has some automatic drug diversion programs, but in other cases you will need help from an attorney to qualify for drug treatment in place of jail time.
- Get a Better Plea Deal: The DA’s first deal is never their best deal. You can trust Attorney Aguirre to negotiate for the best possible deal that exposes you to the most lenient penalty possible.
Call Now For a Free Initial Consultation
If you would like to learn more about hiring Patrick S. Aguirre as your marijuana attorney in Seal Beach CA, please call us at 800-572-1252 today.