Patrick S. Aguirre will fight for your rights as your drug crime lawyer in Seal Beach CA
Have you been accused of a drug crime? Remember, any drug crime conviction can cast a long shadow over your future, even if the immediate punishment is relatively light. You can and should retain a drug crime lawyer in Seal Beach CA if you are charged with any crime such as:
- Drug Possession
- Possession for Sale
- Drug Trafficking
- Drug Manufacturing
- DUI of Drugs
- Under the Influence of a Controlled Substance
- Medical Marijuana Violations
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Prescription Fraud
As an experienced attorney who has been defending clients since 1997, Patrick S. Aguirre makes an excellent choice of representation for your case. In addition to possessing a thorough knowledge of the legal statutes and case law governing drug offenses, Attorney Aguirre also has a sincere commitment to providing top-quality representation to each and every client. He is always available when you need him.
4 Ways Your Drug Crime Lawyer in Seal Beach CA Can Help Keep You Out of Jail
As your drug crime lawyer in Seal Beach CA, Patrick S. Aguirre’s top priority is resolving your case in the most advantageous manner possible. Depending on the facts of your case, he may be able to secure:
- A Dismissal: Attorney Aguirre will carefully analyze the prosecution’s evidence for any flaws he can exploit for your defense. If he can disprove or weaken key elements of the prosecution’s case, they may decide to dismiss the charges against you.
- An Acquittal: As a seasoned litigator with a 93 percent win rate injury trials, you can bet Attorney Aguirre knows exactly when it is in your best interests to take your case to trial. As your drug crime lawyer in Seal Beach CA, he will fight hard to secure a not guilty verdict in court.
- A Plea Deal: If the evidence against you is too strong to fight, Attorney Aguirre will focus on negotiating for a fair and favorable plea deal that exposes you to the least possible charge and penalty for your drug offense.
- Drug Diversion: Drug diversion programs allow for drug treatment to be substituted for jail time in some cases. If you successfully complete the program, your conviction may be wiped from your record.
Call Now for a Free Consultation
You don’t need to wait to be arrested to benefit from the services of a drug crime lawyer in Seal Beach CA. We can begin representing you as soon as police want to question you, or even earlier if you have questions about an investigation. To learn more about how Patrick S. Aguirre can help with your case, please call 800-572-1252 and request your free initial consultation.