For a strong defense against any charge, hire Patrick S. Aguirre as your criminal defense lawyer in Seal Beach CA
Have you been accused of a crime? If you don’t act quickly to get the representation you need, you could end up suffering undeserved or unduly harsh penalties including incarceration. Patrick S. Aguirre understands the challenges you are facing, and he will do everything in his power to help you overcome them as your criminal defense lawyer in Seal Beach CA.
You can trust Attorney Aguirre for a strong and effective defense that will bring your case to the most advantageous possible conclusion, whether you are accused of:
- Drug Crimes
- Theft Crimes
- Violent Crimes
- Sex Crimes
- Juvenile Crimes
- Weapons Charges
- DUI Crimes
- Traffic Tickets
Aggressive Assistance with Every Step of Your Case
You don’t have to wait to be arrested or charged to hire a criminal defense lawyer in Seal Beach CA. Patrick S. Aguirre can provide top-quality representation through every stage of your case:
- Police Questioning: You have the right to have a criminal defense lawyer in Seal Beach CA present any time you are questioned by the police. This is to your advantage since your attorney will help you answer questions in a way that will not harm your defense.
- Bail: Attorney Aguirre can explain your bail options to you. If necessary, he can appear at your bail hearing to argue for a release on bail and to advocate for bail to be set at a reasonable amount.
- Investigation: In order to formulate the best possible defense strategy, your criminal defense lawyer in Seal Beach CA must conduct a thorough investigation into the facts of your case. He may even be able to use what he finds to get the DA to drop the charges against you.
- Plea Deals: If the evidence against you is strong, you may want to plead guilty. Attorney Aguirre can arrange for a plea deal carrying a reduced charge and/or a reduced penalty.
- Trial: Attorney Aguirre knows the trial process inside out. You can rely on him for top-quality representation at every stage, from jury selection to the closing arguments. He’s been successful in 93 percent of his jury trials and he can help you too.
Get Help with State or Federal Charges
Depending on what specific crime you have allegedly committed, you may face state or federal charges. Fortunately, Patrick. S. Aguirre is permitted to appear in Federal Court in California, so he can provide the aggressive defense representation you need no matter who files the charges.
Hire Your Criminal Defense Lawyer in Seal Beach CA Today
Time is often of the essence when finding a criminal defense lawyer in Seal Beach CA. At The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre, we’re here for you. Dial 800-572-1252 to set up your free consultation.