Patrick S. Aguirre will fight for your rights and your future as your murder attorney in Santa Fe Springs CA
Even being accused of murder can change the way people treat you. And of course if you are convicted, it will change your life. After all, depending on the circumstances, you could be sentenced to life in prison, perhaps without even the possibility of parole. When facing such a daunting situation, you will definitely want an experienced and aggressive murder attorney in Santa Fe Springs CA like Patrick S. Aguirre standing up for your rights and fighting for your future.
Attorney Aguirre understands the different types of murder you may be charged with in state or federal court, so he can help you prepare a strong defense whether you are accused of:
- First Degree Murder
- Capital Murder
- Second Degree Murder
- Gang Murder
- Voluntary Manslaughter
- Involuntary Manslaughter
- DUI Murder
- Vehicular Manslaughter
Why Choose Attorney Aguirre
Patrick S. Aguirre's track record in the courtroom proves that he is an aggressive and effective defense attorney who gets results for his clients. In the early days of his career, Attorney Aguirre set a record as a Fresno County Public Defender who lost just one case to a “guilty” verdict in three years. In his private defense practice, he has achieved a favorable result for his clients in 93 percent of jury trials.
Attorney Aguirre is passionate about defending clients in their time of need. As your murder attorney in Santa Fe Springs CA, he will work hard to protect your Constitutional rights and secure an advantageous outcome to your case.
5 Ways Your Murder Attorney in Santa Fe Springs CA Can Help
• Being Present During Police Questioning: Whether you have been read your Miranda rights or not, you can and should ask for an attorney before talking to the police about an alleged crime. Attorney Aguirre will make sure police respect your rights and treat you fairly during questioning. With him by your side you will not have to worry about police twisting your words or tricking you into accidentally revealing any information that could be construed as incriminating.
• Appearing at Your Bail Hearing: Attorney Aguirre will do everything he can to help you get released on bail following your arrest.
• Trying to Get Charges Dropped: As your murder attorney in Santa Fe Springs CA, Attorney Aguirre will search for evidence for your defense as well as scrutinize the prosecution’s evidence for flaws. If he can present evidence that clears your name or that weakens the prosecution’s case significantly, the case against you might be dropped.
• Negotiating a Plea Deal: If the evidence against you is strong, Attorney Aguirre will focus on making sure you receive the most advantageous plea deal possible. For example, he might be able to get your charge reduced to something less prejudicial than murder, or get a life sentence off the table.
• Defending You in Court: Due to his skill as a litigator, Attorney Aguirre makes an excellent murder attorney in Santa Fe Springs CA for cases that go to trial. Attorney Aguirre will do everything in his power to secure a not guilty verdict for you in court when the circumstances of your case allow it.
Call Now For a Free Consultation
Any delays in securing representation from a qualified murder attorney in Santa Fe Springs CA can be damaging to your case and your future. Don’t wait! Attorney Aguirre is always available to answer your questions and provide a free case evaluation. Simply dial 800-572-1252 now.