For a marijuana attorney in Santa Fe Springs CA who truly cares about your case, hire Patrick S. Aguirre.
With the passage of Prop 64 legalizing recreational marijuana in California, you might assume that you never need to worry about being arrested for marijuana again. But in reality, there are still many restrictions on marijuana, and you could easily end up facing charges for a crime. You can and should fight back against the charges with help from a skilled marijuana attorney in Santa Fe Springs CA like Patrick S. Aguirre.
No Charge is Too Big or Too Small for Attorney Aguirre
At The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre, we handle all kinds of marijuana crimes, including charges related to:
- Possession of more than 28.5 grams of marijuana
- Possession of more than 4 grams of concentrated cannabis
- Possession on school grounds
- Cultivation of more than 6 marijuana plants
- Sales/Transport without a license
- Sales to a minor
- DUI of marijuana
- Underage marijuana violations
Because he understands the big impact that even a misdemeanor drug conviction can have on your future, Attorney Aguirre treats every case as a priority. You can rely on him to fight aggressively for the best possible outcome to your case as your marijuana attorney in Santa Fe Springs CA.
Now You May Wonder…
….Do I Need to Hire a Marijuana Attorney in Santa Fe Springs CA If I Want to Plead Guilty?
Please do. Any time you are arrested for a marijuana crime, you can benefit from contacting a marijuana attorney in Santa Fe Springs CA.
Because you need a professional’s help to identify what really is the best course of action in your unique situation. Your marijuana attorney in Santa Fe Springs CA knows the law and legal procedure far better than you do, and chances are they can help resolve your case far more advantageously than you first supposed. With Attorney Aguirre representing you, it may be possible to:
- Get Charges Dropped: DAs and prosecutors don’t like to waste time on cases they can’t win. By uncovering evidence to support your innocence and/or weaken the prosecution’s case, Attorney Aguirre may be able to convince the prosecution that their case is unwinnable and the charges should be dropped.
- Get You in Drug Diversion: Depending on your criminal background and the nature of the marijuana offense you are accused of, you may qualify for a drug diversion program that will substitute treatment for jail time and possibly even allow you to avoid a conviction on your permanent record.
- Get a Better Plea Deal: The DA may have offered you a plea deal, but chances are Attorney Aguirre can help you secure an even more advantageous deal.
Call Now For a Free Initial Consultation
For more information about how Patrick S. Aguirre can help as your marijuana attorney in Santa Fe Springs CA, please call us at 800-572-1252 now.