Fight back against any kind of firearm charges with help from an experienced gun attorney in Santa Fe Springs CA
California has many laws on the books restricting residents’ right to own and use firearms. Violate any of these laws, and you could face significant legal penalties and additional restrictions on your gun rights. Fortunately, by hiring a skilled gun attorney in Santa Fe Springs CA to represent you, you can make sure your rights are protected and have the best possible chance of avoiding any undeserved or unduly harsh penalties.
Here’s How Your Gun Attorney in Santa Fe Springs CA Can Help
Sometimes, people fall into the trap of believing that they are beyond an attorney’s help. This is never the case. There are always things that an experienced gun attorney in Santa Fe Springs CA like Patrick S. Aguirre can do to help you. For example, he can help by:
- Being present during police questioning: Often, a small, seemingly irrelevant detail can serve as a lynchpin of the case against you. If you talk to police on your own, you might accidentally reveal such details. But with your gun attorney in Santa Fe Springs CA beside you, you don’t have to worry about this.
- Checking for illegal evidence: Unfortunately, police sometimes violate defendants’ rights when collecting evidence. Attorney Aguirre will make sure no coerced confessions, illegally discovered guns, or other illegal evidence is used against you.
- Investigating your case: Obviously, you don’t want to rely on the police to find all the relevant evidence in your case. You need an investigator who is on your side--namely your gun attorney in Santa Fe Springs CA. As your attorney, Patrick S. Aguirre will work hard to uncover any possible evidence that could be used for your defense.
- Representing you in court: Attorney Aguirre is known for his superior litigation skills. In fact, his courtroom record as a public defender was unmatched for many years. Attorney Aguirre knows what it takes to win criminal cases in court, and you can trust him to provide honest advice about the wisdom of proceeding to trial as well as superior quality representation in court.
- Arranging a plea deal: In cases where the evidence against you is very strong, Attorney Aguirre will make sure you receive the most lenient sentence possible in exchange for your guilty plea. For example, he may be able to secure summary probation in place of jail time on a misdemeanor, or get felony probation to make sure you go to county jail rather than state prison.
No Gun Charge is Too Big or Too Small for Attorney Aguirre
Some gun law violations are so minor they could reasonably be accidental. Others, such as using a gun to rape, assault, rob, or kill someone, are obviously very serious. In his work as a gun attorney in Santa Fe Springs CA, Patrick S. Aguirre handles both ends of the spectrum and everything in between. He will make sure you understand the charges against you and help you choose the best path forward, given the facts of the matter and your goals for its resolution. Attorney Aguirre knows the legal statutes and case law that relate to all the following gun crimes and more:
- Possessing an illegal firearm
- Felon with a firearm
- Carrying a concealed firearm
- Carrying a loaded gun in public
- Brandishing a weapon
- Inflicting injury while brandishing a weapon
- Assault with a firearm
- Drive-by shooting
- Grossly negligent discharge of a firearm
- Illegal gun sales
Need Help Restoring your Gun Rights?
Have you lost your right to possess a firearm due to a past criminal conviction? A gun attorney in Santa Fe Springs CA may be able to help restore your gun rights. How? By getting the underlying charge responsible for the restriction of your rights reduced or expunged. Since there are a lot of rules and restrictions on these processes, it’s best to consult an attorney before moving forward.
Call Now for Your Free Consultation
Superior quality representation from Patrick S. Aguirre starts with a free case evaluation. To request yours, call 800-572-1252 now.