Patrick S. Aguirre will fight for your rights as your drug crime lawyer in Santa Fe Springs CA
Have you been caught with drugs in your possession? Although California has relaxed its punishments on many non-violent drug offenses, this doesn’t mean you want to just accept a conviction. You can and should retain a drug crime lawyer in Santa Fe Springs CA if you are charged with any crime such as:
- Drug Possession
- Possession for Sale
- Drug Trafficking
- Drug Manufacturing
- DUI of Drugs
- Under the Influence of a Controlled Substance
- Medical Marijuana Violations
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Prescription Fraud
As an aggressive criminal defense attorney with nearly 20 years of experience,Patrick S. Aguirre can help you create the strongest possible defense to any of the above charges. Not only does he have a detailed understanding of all of California’s complicated drug statutes; he also sincerely cares about each client’s future and will provide the personalized attention and expert representation you deserve.
4 Ways Your Drug Crime Lawyer in Santa Fe Springs CA Can Help Keep You Out of Jail
Obviously, a jail sentence for a drug crime would be very disruptive to your life. Rather than leading to reform, it may actually make your issues with drug dependency worse. Patrick S. Aguirre understands that going to jail would be the worst outcome to your case, and as your drug crime lawyer in Santa Fe Springs CA he will do everything in his power to save you from this outcome. Depending on the specifics of your case, he may be able to accomplish this by securing:
- A Dismissal: Attorney Aguirre will carefully review the prosecution’s evidence during discovery, looking for any illegal evidence that should be excluded from the case or any weak spots in their legal arguments. If he can sufficiently undermine their ability to prove your guilt in court, they may decide to simply drop the case against you.
- An Acquittal: If you have a strong case but the prosecution refuses to drop the charges, don’t worry. Attorney Aguirre has a 93 percent victory rate in jury trials. You can rely on him to accurately gauge your chances of success at trial and do everything in his power to win a “not guilty” verdict as your drug crime lawyer in Santa Fe Springs CA.
- A Plea Deal: If the evidence against you is too strong to fight, Attorney Aguirre will focus on negotiating for a fair and favorable plea deal that exposes you to the least possible charge and penalty for your drug offense.
- Drug Diversion: If you qualify for a drug diversion program, you will have the opportunity to plead guilty and complete a drug treatment program instead of being sentenced to jail. If you complete the program, you may be eligible to have your conviction wiped from your record. This is highly desirable since it will save you from getting a criminal record.
Call Now for a Free Consultation
Are you in need of a drug crime lawyer in Santa Fe Springs CA to defend you against misdemeanor or felony charges? Patrick S. Aguirre is at your disposal. For immediate assistance, please contact our office at 800-572-1252.