For a strong defense against any charge, hire Patrick S. Aguirre as your criminal defense lawyer in Santa Fe Springs CA
Have you been accused of a crime? If you don’t act quickly to get the representation you need, you could end up suffering undeserved or unduly harsh penalties including incarceration. After 20 years of experience as a criminal defense lawyer in Santa Fe Springs CA, Patrick S. Aguirre knows the criminal justice system and he knows how to protect your rights and interests.
Attorney Aguirre has a history of taking on cases other attorneys have refused and securing positive resolutions, so you can rest assured your case will not be too complicated for him to handle. For example, Attorney Aguirre frequently handles:
- Drug Crimes
- Theft Crimes
- Violent Crimes
- Sex Crimes
- Juvenile Crimes
- Weapons Charges
- DUI Crimes
- Traffic Tickets
Aggressive Assistance with Every Step of Your Case
The sooner you retain a criminal defense lawyer in Santa Fe Springs CA to represent you, the better. Attorney Aguirre will make sure you receive the best quality representation at every important juncture of your case, including:
- Police Questioning: You have the right to have a criminal defense lawyer in Santa Fe Springs CA present any time you are questioned by the police. This is to your advantage since your attorney will help you answer questions in a way that will not harm your defense.
- Bail: If bail is a possibility in your case, Attorney Aguirre can appear at your hearing to argue for bail to be set at a reasonable amount. This will help set the stage for you to post bail and return home from jail.
- Investigation: As your criminal defense lawyer in Santa Fe Springs CA, Attorney Aguirre will carefully investigate the facts of your case. If he finds new evidence for your defense, or he finds flaws with the prosecution’s case, he may be able to intervene with the DA and get your case dropped.
- Plea Deals: If the evidence against you is strong, you may want to plead guilty. Attorney Aguirre can arrange for a plea deal carrying a reduced charge and/or a reduced penalty.
- Trial: If your case needs to go to trial, Attorney Aguirre can provide an aggressive courtroom defense. He has an excellent reputation as a litigator, having secured positive resolutions in 93 percent of his jury trials.
Get Help with State or Federal Charges
Many crimes can be charged as state or federal offenses, depending mainly on which law enforcement agency handled the investigation. Fortunately, Patrick. S. Aguirre is permitted to appear in Federal Court in California, so he can provide the aggressive defense representation you need no matter who files the charges.
Hire Your Criminal Defense Lawyer in Santa Fe Springs CA Today
Time is often of the essence when finding a criminal defense lawyer in Santa Fe Springs CA. You can get a free consultation right away by calling us at 800-572-1252.