For a strong defense against any charge, hire Patrick S. Aguirre as your criminal defense lawyer in Santa Ana CA
Whether you’re facing misdemeanor or felony charges, a conviction for a crime could expose you to serious criminal penalties and leave a black mark on your permanent record. Patrick S. Aguirre understands the challenges you are facing, and he will do everything in his power to help you overcome them as your criminal defense lawyer in Santa Ana CA.
Attorney Aguirre has a history of taking on cases other attorneys have refused and securing positive resolutions, so you can rest assured your case will not be too complicated for him to handle. For example, Attorney Aguirre frequently handles:
- Drug Crimes
- Theft Crimes
- Violent Crimes
- Sex Crimes
- Juvenile Crimes
- Weapons Charges
- DUI Crimes
- Traffic Tickets
Aggressive Assistance with Every Step of Your Case
You don’t have to wait to be arrested or charged to hire a criminal defense lawyer in Santa Ana CA. Patrick S. Aguirre can provide top-quality representation through every stage of your case:
- Police Questioning: It is essential to have a criminal defense lawyer in Santa Ana CA present any time you talk to police. Your attorney can help you avoid accidentally revealing any information that could be used against you later.
- Bail: Depending on what crime you have been charged with, as well as your criminal history, it may be possible to get you released on bail or on your own recognizance.Attorney Aguirre can help with hearings related to this process.
- Investigation: Part of Attorney Aguirre’s job as your criminal defense lawyer in Santa Ana CA is to investigate your case. This may include finding new witnesses, analyzing forensic evidence, consulting experts, etc. Depending on what his investigations uncover, Attorney Aguirre may be able to convince the DA that the charges against you can’t be proven so they should drop the case.
- Plea Deals: Attorney Aguirre has worked with many of our local prosecutors and DAs, so he knows how they think and he can identify opportunities for highly advantageous plea deals. He will work hard to secure a deal that keeps you out of jail.
- Trial: If your case needs to go to trial, Attorney Aguirre can provide an aggressive courtroom defense. He has an excellent reputation as a litigator, having secured positive resolutions in 93 percent of his jury trials.
Get Help with State or Federal Charges
Certain crimes, such as drug crimes, can be prosecuted in state or federal court. Different procedures and different penalties will be involved in federal charges. Attorney Aguirre knows the state and federal systems, and he can provide the skilled representation you need for any charge.
Hire Your Criminal Defense Lawyer in Santa Ana CA Today
Do you need urgent assistance from a criminal defense lawyer in Santa Ana CA? You can get a free consultation right away by Calling us at 800-572-1252.