Patrick S. Aguirre will fight for your rights and your future as your murder attorney in San Diego CA
While any encounter with the law can be upsetting, facing a murder charge has to be one of the most stressful experiences imaginable. Your reputation will suffer from the moment you are accused, and if you are convicted you could face harsh penalties, including jail time and the hardship of having a murder conviction on your criminal record for the rest of your life. Why go through this experience alone when Patrick S. Aguirre is willing to serve as a powerful advocate for your rights and interests? With Patrick S. Aguirre as your murder attorney in San Diego CA, you can rest assured your case will get resolved as quickly and advantageously as possible so you can focus on moving past this difficult time in your life.
No murder charge is too tough for Attorney Aguirre. He represents clients accused of:
- First Degree Murder
- Capital Murder
- Second Degree Murder
- Gang Murder
- Voluntary Manslaughter
- Involuntary Manslaughter
- DUI Murder
- Vehicular Manslaughter
Why Choose Attorney Aguirre
Patrick S. Aguirre’s track record in the courtroom proves that he is an aggressive and effective defense attorney who gets results for his clients. At the start of his career, set a record at the Fresno County Public Defender’s Office by losing just one case to a “guilty” verdict in three years. Since then, he has maintained a 93 percent success rate in jury trials.
Attorney Aguirre take his responsibility as your murder attorney in San Diego CA very seriously, and you can rely on him to aggressively protect your Constitutional rights and fight for the most favorable outcome possible in your case.
5 Ways Your Murder Attorney in San Diego CA Can Help
- Being Present During Police Questioning: It is never in your interests to talk to police without an attorney present. With Attorney Aguirre by your side, you will be protected from police intimidation, as well as from any possibility of answering questions in a way that could hurt your defense.
- Appearing at Your Bail Hearing: By arguing for fair and reasonable bail in your case, Attorney Aguirre can give you a better chance of awaiting the outcome of your case at home rather than in jail.
- Trying to Get Charges Dropped: As your murder attorney in San Diego CA, Patrick S. Aguirre will carefully investigate your case. This includes searching for new evidence for your defense, as well as making sure the prosecution does not use any illegally obtained evidence against you. In some cases, this early intervention is sufficient to convince the DA to drop the charges.
- Negotiating a Plea Deal: If the evidence against you is strong, Attorney Aguirre will focus on making sure you receive the most advantageous plea deal possible. For example, he may be able to have a murder charge reduced to manslaughter or save you from a life sentence.
- Defending You in Court: If your case has to go to trial, you couldn’t ask for a better murder attorney in San Diego CA to have on your side. Attorney Aguirre will do everything in his power to secure a not guilty verdict for you in court when the circumstances of your case allow it.
Call Now For a Free Consultation
The sooner your murder attorney in San Diego CA can begin working on your defense, the better. All you have to do to get started is dial 800-572-1252 and request a free initial consultation with Attorney Aguirre.