For a marijuana attorney in San Diego CA who truly cares about your case, hire Patrick S. Aguirre.
Although recreational marijuana is legal in California, this doesn’t mean you have complete freedom in how you cultivate and use the drug. Some activities are still illegal, and you could end up facing serious criminal charges and penalties if you break the law. The best way to ensure you understand your rights and options in this situation--and to guarantee yourself an effective criminal defense--is to retain Patrick S. Aguirre as your marijuana attorney in San Diego CA.
No Charge is Too Big or Too Small for Attorney Aguirre
At The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre, we handle all kinds of marijuana crimes, including charges related to:
- Possession of more than 28.5 grams of marijuana
- Possession of more than 4 grams of concentrated cannabis
- Possession on school grounds
- Cultivation of more than 6 marijuana plants
- Sales/Transport without a license
- Sales to a minor
- DUI of marijuana
- Underage marijuana violations
Whether the penalties at stake in your case are small or large, Attorney Aguirre will treat your case as a priority. You can rely on him to fight aggressively for the best possible outcome to your case as your marijuana attorney in San Diego CA.
Now You May Wonder…
….Do I Need to Hire a Marijuana Attorney in San Diego CA If I Want to Plead Guilty?
Absolutely. Any time you are arrested for a marijuana crime, you can benefit from contacting a marijuana attorney in San Diego CA.
Because you can’t trust police and prosecutors to have your best interests at heart.
Only an experienced marijuana attorney in San Diego CA can help you understand the best way to resolve your case to your advantage. With Attorney Aguirre representing you, it may be possible to:
- Get Charges Dropped: If the case against you involves weak or illegally obtained evidence, Attorney Aguirre will find out. He may be able to convince the prosecution that they can’t win in court, in which case they will drop the charges against you.
- Get You in Drug Diversion: Many non-violent marijuana offenses can qualify for a drug diversion program. This will enable you to participate in drug treatment instead of going to jail. In some cases the conviction will be automatically erased from your record once you complete the treatment program.
- Get a Better Plea Deal: Attorney Aguirre will work diligently to get you a plea deal involving the least possible charge and penalty.
Call Now For a Free Initial Consultation
If you would like to learn more about hiring Patrick S. Aguirre as your marijuana attorney in San Diego CA, please call us at 800-572-1252 today.