Patrick S. Aguirre will fight for your rights and your future as your murder attorney in San Bernardino CA
While any encounter with the law can be upsetting, facing a murder charge has to be one of the most stressful experiences imaginable. If convicted, you could be sentenced to life in prison without parole, or at the very least be branded a murderer for life. Although it may feel like the whole world is against you right now, you can find a passionate ally for your defense in Patrick S. Aguirre. As your murder attorney in San Bernardino CA, Patrick S. Aguirre will find and implement the best possible legal strategy for your case and protect you from any undeserved or unduly harsh penalties.
Attorney Aguirre will take your case whether you are accused of:
- First Degree Murder
- Capital Murder
- Second Degree Murder
- Gang Murder
- Voluntary Manslaughter
- Involuntary Manslaughter
- DUI Murder
- Vehicular Manslaughter
Why Choose Attorney Aguirre
Patrick S. Aguirre is a highly effective defense attorney with nearly 20 years of experience representing his clients in and out of court. At the start of his career, set a record at the Fresno County Public Defender’s Office by losing just one case to a “guilty” verdict in three years. Now, in his private practice, he has a 93 percent success rate after thousands of jury trials.
Attorney Aguirre is passionate about ensuring each and every client not only receives the due process under the law that is their Constitutional right, but also receives the best possible defense strategy for their specific case. You can trust him to fight aggressively for your future and your rights as your murder attorney in San Bernardino CA.
5 Ways Your Murder Attorney in San Bernardino CA Can Help
- Being Present During Police Questioning: Given the seriousness of a murder allegation, you should never agree to talk to police without your attorney present. Attorney Aguirre will make sure police respect your rights and treat you fairly during questioning. With him by your side you will not have to worry about police twisting your words or tricking you into accidentally revealing any information that could be construed as incriminating.
- Appearing at Your Bail Hearing: By arguing for fair and reasonable bail in your case, Attorney Aguirre can give you a better chance of awaiting the outcome of your case at home rather than in jail.
- Trying to Get Charges Dropped: As your murder attorney in San Bernardino CA, Patrick S. Aguirre will scrutinize all the evidence against you. He will protect you from any illegally obtained evidence by getting it excluded from the case. In some cases, this early intervention is sufficient to convince the DA to drop the charges.
- Negotiating a Plea Deal: Even if you want to plead guilty, Attorney Aguirre can still provide valuable assistance by handling your plea deal negotiations. This may involve getting a reduced charge as well as a reduced penalty.
- Defending You in Court: If it is advisable to enter a not guilty plea and go to trial, Attorney Aguirre will let you know and then provide top-quality defense representation as your murder attorney in San Bernardino CA. Attorney Aguirre is intimately familiar with all the procedures involved in a jury trial and he will take every opportunity to strength your defense.
Call Now For a Free Consultation
If you have been accused of murder, you need to be proactive in securing the best possible murder attorney in San Bernardino CA to represent you. You can start today by calling 800-572-1252 and setting up your free consultation with Patrick S. Aguirre.