For a marijuana attorney in San Bernardino CA who truly cares about your case, hire Patrick S. Aguirre.
Although Prop 64 has decriminalized many aspects of personal marijuana use and cultivation, the California penal code still contains many laws criminalizing certain specific activities. It’s easy to get confused about the law and get arrested and charged for a marijuana crime. Fortunately, Patrick S. Aguirre has kept up with all the change in the law and he is prepared to provide an effective defense as your marijuana attorney in San Bernardino CA.
No Charge is Too Big or Too Small for Attorney Aguirre
At The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre, we handle all kinds of marijuana crimes, including charges related to:
- Possession of more than 28.5 grams of marijuana
- Possession of more than 4 grams of concentrated cannabis
- Possession on school grounds
- Cultivation of more than 6 marijuana plants
- Sales/Transport without a license
- Sales to a minor
- DUI of marijuana
- Underage marijuana violations
Because he understands the big impact that even a misdemeanor drug conviction can have on your future, Attorney Aguirre treats every case as a priority. As your marijuana attorney in San Bernardino CA, he will dedicate ample time and attention to your case to make sure you receive the most advantageous outcome possible.
Now You May Wonder…
….Do I Need to Hire a Marijuana Attorney in San Bernardino CA If I Want to Plead Guilty?
YES. You have a right to have a marijuana attorney in San Bernardino CA present whenever you speak to police, and it is in your best interests to exercise your right even if you think you have been caught red-handed.
Because your case may not be as hopeless as you think.
Only an experienced marijuana attorney in San Bernardino CA can help you understand the best way to resolve your case to your advantage. Attorney Aguirre may be able to:
- Get Charges Dropped: If the case against you involves weak or illegally obtained evidence, Attorney Aguirre will find out. He may be able to convince the prosecution that they can’t win in court, in which case they will drop the charges against you.
- Get You in Drug Diversion: California has some automatic drug diversion programs, but in other cases you will need help from an attorney to qualify for drug treatment in place of jail time.
- Get a Better Plea Deal: Patrick S. Aguirre has ample experience negotiating with DAs in drug cases. He will make sure you receive the most advantageous plea deal possible.
Call Now For a Free Initial Consultation
If you need help from a skilled marijuana attorney in San Bernardino CA, please call The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre at 800-572-1252 now.