Fight back against any kind of firearm charges with help from an experienced gun attorney in San Bernardino CA
Whether you are accused of possessing an illegal firearm or using a legal firearm illegally, you need to take this situation seriously. A conviction for any kind of gun crime can be very detrimental to your future. Even after paying fines, serving jail time, and completing other penalties, you’ll have to deal with a black mark on your record that could prejudice future employers and landlords against you. Needless to say, with so much at stake in your case, you will definitely want to retain an aggressive gun attorney in San Bernardino CA to defend you.
Here’s How Your Gun Attorney in San Bernardino CA Can Help
Sometimes, people fall into the trap of believing that they are beyond an attorney’s help. This is never the case. There are always things that an experienced gun attorney in San Bernardino CA like Patrick S. Aguirre can do to help you. For example, he can help by:
- Being present during police questioning: Often, a small, seemingly irrelevant detail can serve as a lynchpin of the case against you. If you talk to police on your own, you might accidentally reveal such details. But with your gun attorney in San Bernardino CA beside you, you don’t have to worry about this.
- Checking for illegal evidence: Even if police found a weapon on your person or in your vehicle, if they did not have a warrant for the search, the evidence is inadmissible. This is just one example of the kind of illegal evidence Attorney Aguirre can get excluded from your case.
- Investigating your case: As soon as you make Attorney Aguirre your gun attorney in San Bernardino CA, he can begin helping to gather evidence for your defense. For example, he can re-interview witnesses or use private investigators to track down new leads in the case.
- Representing you in court: After thousands of jury trials over the past 20 years, Patrick S. Aguirre has consistently demonstrated exceptional skill as a litigator and maintained a success rate of 93 percent. If your case justifies going to trial, you can rely on Attorney Aguirre for superior representation every step of the way.
- Arranging a plea deal: If the evidence in your case is so strong you have no choice but to plead guilty, Attorney Aguirre can still help by negotiating a plea deal for you. For instance, for a misdemeanor, Attorney Aguirre might be able to get you a deal that includes community service, house arrest, and/or restitution in place of jail time.
No Gun Charge is Too Big or Too Small for Attorney Aguirre
Patrick S. Aguirre is ready and willing to give his all as your gun attorney in San Bernardino CA whether you face a slap on the wrist or life in prison for your gun-related offense. He will make sure you understand the charges against you and help you choose the best path forward, given the facts of the matter and your goals for its resolution. Drawing on his extensive knowledge of the penal code and the case law relevant to gun crimes, Attorney Aguirre can defend you against any charge. This includes:
- Possessing an illegal firearm
- Felon with a firearm
- Carrying a concealed firearm
- Carrying a loaded gun in public
- Brandishing a weapon
- Inflicting injury while brandishing a weapon
- Assault with a firearm
- Drive-by shooting
- Grossly negligent discharge of a firearm
- Illegal gun sales
Need Help Restoring your Gun Rights?
If you have lost your gun rights following a criminal conviction, your gun attorney in San Bernardino CA. may be able to help you get them back. There are two main ways to do this: getting a “wobbler” felony reduced to a misdemeanor, or securing a governor’s pardon. To learn more about your eligibility for either of these processes, please reach out to The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre.
Call Now for Your Free Consultation
Take the first step towards getting an expert defense by calling 800-572-1252 now and requesting your free consultation with Patrick S. Aguirre.