Patrick S. Aguirre will fight for your rights and your future as your murder attorney in Rossmoor CA
It’s natural to feel practically paralyzed with fear upon being accused of murder. Your reputation will suffer from the moment you are accused, and if you are convicted you could face harsh penalties, including jail time and the hardship of having a murder conviction on your criminal record for the rest of your life. Although it may feel like the whole world is against you right now, you can find a passionate ally for your defense in Patrick S. Aguirre. As your murder attorney in Rossmoor CA, Patrick S. Aguirre will do everything in his power to resolve your case as quickly and advantageously as possible.
Whether you are facing state or federal charges for any of the below types of murder, Attorney Aguirre can handle your case:
- First Degree Murder
- Capital Murder
- Second Degree Murder
- Gang Murder
- Voluntary Manslaughter
- Involuntary Manslaughter
- DUI Murder
- Vehicular Manslaughter
Why Choose Attorney Aguirre
Patrick S. Aguirre is a skilled and experienced attorney you can trust for a compelling defense in the most complex murder cases. His 20-year track record of securing advantageous outcomes for his clients provides ample proof of his abilities. In the early days of his career, Attorney Aguirre set a record as a Fresno County Public Defender who lost just one case to a “guilty” verdict in three years. In his work in the private practice, Attorney Aguirre has continued to deliver superior results for his clients, maintaining a 93 percent victory rate after thousands of jury trials.
Attorney Aguirre is passionate about defending clients in their time of need. As your murder attorney in Rossmoor CA, he will work hard to protect your Constitutional rights and secure an advantageous outcome to your case.
5 Ways Your Murder Attorney in Rossmoor CA Can Help
• Being Present During Police Questioning: Whether you have been read your Miranda rights or not, you can and should ask for an attorney before talking to the police about an alleged crime. Attorney Aguirre can help make sure your rights are respected during questioning and prevent you from accidentally saying anything that could hurt your defense later on.
• Appearing at Your Bail Hearing: Assuming you have been arrested on a murder charge, Attorney Aguirre can appear at your bail hearing to argue for your bail to be set at a fair and reasonable amount.
• Trying to Get Charges Dropped: As your murder attorney in Rossmoor CA, Attorney Aguirre will search for evidence for your defense as well as scrutinize the prosecution’s evidence for flaws. If he can present evidence that clears your name or that weakens the prosecution’s case significantly, the case against you might be dropped.
• Negotiating a Plea Deal: If the evidence against you is strong, Attorney Aguirre will focus on making sure you receive the most advantageous plea deal possible. For example, he may be able to have a murder charge reduced to manslaughter or save you from a life sentence.
• Defending You in Court: You can rely on Attorney Aguirre to give you his honest and professional opinion of your chances of winning your case in court, based on his 20 years of experience as a murder attorney in Rossmoor CA. Attorney Aguirre is intimately familiar with all the procedures involved in a jury trial and he will take every opportunity to strength your defense.
Call Now For a Free Consultation
At The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre, we know that you may need immediate help from a murder attorney in Rossmoor CA. You can call us 24/7 at 800-572-1252 and we will set up a free consultation ASAP.