For a marijuana attorney in Rossmoor CA who truly cares about your case, hire Patrick S. Aguirre.
With the passage of Prop 64 legalizing recreational marijuana in California, you might assume that you never need to worry about being arrested for marijuana again. But in reality, there are still many restrictions on marijuana, and you could easily end up facing charges for a crime. You can and should fight back against the charges with help from a skilled marijuana attorney in Rossmoor CA like Patrick S. Aguirre.
No Charge is Too Big or Too Small for Attorney Aguirre
The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre provides top-quality defense representation for all kinds of marijuana violations such as:
- Possession of more than 28.5 grams of marijuana
- Possession of more than 4 grams of concentrated cannabis
- Possession on school grounds
- Cultivation of more than 6 marijuana plants
- Sales/Transport without a license
- Sales to a minor
- DUI of marijuana
- Underage marijuana violations
Whether the penalties at stake in your case are small or large, Attorney Aguirre will treat your case as a priority. As an aggressive marijuana attorney in Rossmoor CA, he will work hard to resolve your case as quickly and advantageously as possible given the evidence and circumstances.
Now You May Wonder…
….Do I Need to Hire a Marijuana Attorney in Rossmoor CA If I Want to Plead Guilty?
Absolutely. You have a right to have a marijuana attorney in Rossmoor CA present whenever you speak to police, and it is in your best interests to exercise your right even if you think you have been caught red-handed.
Because you can’t trust police and prosecutors to have your best interests at heart. Only an experienced marijuana attorney in Rossmoor CA can help you understand the best way to resolve your case to your advantage. Attorney Aguirre may be able to:
- Get Charges Dropped: DAs and prosecutors don’t like to waste time on cases they can’t win. By uncovering evidence to support your innocence and/or weaken the prosecution’s case, Attorney Aguirre may be able to convince the prosecution that their case is unwinnable and the charges should be dropped.
- Get You in Drug Diversion: Because drug diversion can save you from jail time, Attorney Aguirre will work hard to help you qualify for any programs you may be eligible for. After completing drug treatment as part of the program, you may be able to have your conviction removed from your record.
- Get a Better Plea Deal: If you want to plead guilty, you can trust Attorney Aguirre to help you secure the most lenient penalty possible as part of your plea deal.
Call Now For a Free Initial Consultation
If you need help from a skilled marijuana attorney in Rossmoor CA, please call The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre at 800-572-1252 now.