Fight back against any kind of firearm charges with help from an experienced gun attorney in Rossmoor CA
Whether you are accused of possessing an illegal firearm or using a legal firearm illegally, you need to take this situation seriously. A conviction for any kind of gun crime can be very detrimental to your future. Even after paying fines, serving jail time, and completing other penalties, you’ll have to deal with a black mark on your record that could prejudice future employers and landlords against you. Fortunately, hiring the right gun attorney in Rossmoor CA will help protect you from any undeserved or unduly harsh penalties.
Here’s How Your Gun Attorney in Rossmoor CA Can Help
No matter how daunting the case against you may seem, an experienced gun attorney in Rossmoor CA like Patrick S. Aguirre can help. For example, Attorney Aguirre can help you by:
- Being present during police questioning: As your gun attorney in Rossmoor CA, Patrick S. Aguirre will make sure your Fifth Amendment rights against self-incrimination are respected and you are not subject to any unfair interrogation methods.
- Checking for illegal evidence: Flaws in police procedure, such as conducting a search without a warrant or failing to establish chain of custody when collecting evidence, can be very helpful to defendants. You can rely on Attorney Aguirre to scrutinize the evidence in your case and file the necessary motions to have any illegal evidence thrown out.
- Investigating your case: When you hire Attorney Aguirre as your gun attorney in Rossmoor CA, he will personally investigate the facts of your case, looking for any new evidence that could be used to build a compelling defense strategy.
- Representing you in court: Attorney Aguirre is known for his superior litigation skills. In fact, his courtroom record as a public defender was unmatched for many years. If your case needs to go to trial, you can rely on him for expert courtroom defense.
- Arranging a plea deal: If the evidence in your case is too strong to deny, Attorney Aguirre can still help by getting you a favorable plea deal. For example, in the case of misdemeanor gun charges, it is often possible to arrange for summary probation instead of jail time.
No Gun Charge is Too Big or Too Small for Attorney Aguirre
Whether you are facing a relatively minor gun charge or you are accused of using a gun as part of a larger crime, Attorney Aguirre is the right gun attorney in Rossmoor CA for you. He will make sure you understand the charges against you and help you choose the best path forward, given the facts of the matter and your goals for its resolution. Drawing on his extensive knowledge of the penal code and the case law relevant to gun crimes, Attorney Aguirre can defend you against any charge. This includes:
- Possessing an illegal firearm
- Felon with a firearm
- Carrying a concealed firearm
- Carrying a loaded gun in public
- Brandishing a weapon
- Inflicting injury while brandishing a weapon
- Assault with a firearm
- Drive-by shooting
- Grossly negligent discharge of a firearm
- Illegal gun sales
Need Help Restoring your Gun Rights?
Are you unable to legally possess a firearm due to a prior conviction? It may be possible for a gun attorney in Rossmoor CA to help restore your rights. If you have been convicted of a felony that could have been charged as a misdemeanor, your attorney can petition to have the conviction reduced. Alternatively, if you have been convicted of certain qualifying felonies, your attorney can help you try to get a governor’s pardon. Since there are a lot of rules and restrictions on these processes, it’s best to consult an attorney before moving forward.
Call Now for Your Free Consultation
If you’re facing charges for a gun crime, you need and deserve immediate attention. You can get it from Patrick S. Aguirre simply by calling 800-572-1252 for a free initial consultation.