For a strong defense against any charge, hire Patrick S. Aguirre as your criminal defense lawyer in Rossmoor CA
Facing criminal charges of any kind can be daunting. Even if the penalties for the alleged offense are relatively light, having a conviction on your record will change your life forever. After 20 years of experience as a criminal defense lawyer in Rossmoor CA, Patrick S. Aguirre knows the criminal justice system and he knows how to protect your rights and interests.
No case is too challenging for Attorney Aguirre and his team. Our firm frequently handles:
- Drug Crimes
- Theft Crimes
- Violent Crimes
- Sex Crimes
- Juvenile Crimes
- Weapons Charges
- DUI Crimes
- Traffic Tickets
Aggressive Assistance with Every Step of Your Case
As your criminal defense lawyer in Rossmoor CA, Patrick S. Aguirre will stand beside you at every juncture of your case, including the following key activities:
- Police Questioning: You should not answer any questions without your criminal defense lawyer in Rossmoor CA present. Attorney Aguirre will ensure your 5th Amendment rights are respected during police questioning.
- Bail: Attorney Aguirre can explain your bail options to you. If necessary, he can appear at your bail hearing to argue for a release on bail and to advocate for bail to be set at a reasonable amount.
- Investigation: In order to formulate the best possible defense strategy, your criminal defense lawyer in Rossmoor CA must conduct a thorough investigation into the facts of your case. Depending on what his investigations uncover, Attorney Aguirre may be able to convince the DA that the charges against you can’t be proven so they should drop the case.
- Plea Deals: Attorney Aguirre has worked with many of our local prosecutors and DAs, so he knows how they think and he can identify opportunities for highly advantageous plea deals. He will work hard to secure a deal that keeps you out of jail.
- Trial: Attorney Aguirre is an experienced and highly successful litigator. After trying thousands of jury trials, he has a success rate of 93 percent. You can trust him for a strong courtroom defense.
Get Help with State or Federal Charges
Depending on what specific crime you have allegedly committed, you may face state or federal charges. Because Patrick S. Aguirre is permitted to appear in Federal Court as well as California courts, he can handle whatever charges you may face.
Hire Your Criminal Defense Lawyer in Rossmoor CA Today
Chances are, you may need to talk to a criminal defense lawyer in Rossmoor CA quite urgently. At The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre, we’re here for you. Dial 800-572-1252 to set up your free consultation.