Patrick S. Aguirre will fight for your rights and your future as your murder attorney in Rancho Cucamonga CA
Have you been accused of taking a life? This is one of the most serious allegations you could possibly face. Your reputation will suffer from the moment you are accused, and if you are convicted you could face harsh penalties, including jail time and the hardship of having a murder conviction on your criminal record for the rest of your life. Although it may feel like the whole world is against you right now, you can find a passionate ally for your defense in Patrick S. Aguirre. As your murder attorney in Rancho Cucamonga CA, Patrick S. Aguirre will do everything in his power to resolve your case as quickly and advantageously as possible.
Attorney Aguirre handles all kinds of murder changes including:
- First Degree Murder
- Capital Murder
- Second Degree Murder
- Gang Murder
- Voluntary Manslaughter
- Involuntary Manslaughter
- DUI Murder
- Vehicular Manslaughter
Why Choose Attorney Aguirre
Patrick S. Aguirre is a highly effective defense attorney with nearly 20 years of experience representing his clients in and out of court. Attorney Aguirre’s performance during his tenure with the Fresno County Public Defender’s Office is unmatched--he lost only one case to a “guilty” verdict in three years. In his private defense practice, he has achieved a favorable result for his clients in 93 percent of jury trials.
Attorney Aguirre is passionate about ensuring each and every client not only receives the due process under the law that is their Constitutional right, but also receives the best possible defense strategy for their specific case. You can trust him to fight aggressively for your future and your rights as your murder attorney in Rancho Cucamonga CA.
5 Ways Your Murder Attorney in Rancho Cucamonga CA Can Help
- Being Present During Police Questioning: It is never in your interests to talk to police without an attorney present. Attorney Aguirre can help make sure your rights are respected during questioning and prevent you from accidentally saying anything that could hurt your defense later on.
- Appearing at Your Bail Hearing: Depending on the type of murder charge you face, you may qualify for bail. If so, Attorney Aguirre will argue for bail to be set at a fair and reasonable amount so you can afford your bail bond.
- Trying to Get Charges Dropped: As your murder attorney in Rancho Cucamonga CA, Patrick S. Aguirre will scrutinize all the evidence against you. He will protect you from any illegally obtained evidence by getting it excluded from the case. Depending on what Attorney Aguirre’s investigation uncovers, the prosecution may have to drop the case against you.
- Negotiating a Plea Deal: If the evidence against you is strong, Attorney Aguirre will focus on making sure you receive the most advantageous plea deal possible. This may involve getting a reduced charge as well as a reduced penalty.
- Defending You in Court: If your case has to go to trial, you couldn’t ask for a better murder attorney in Rancho Cucamonga CA to have on your side. Attorney Aguirre will do everything in his power to secure a not guilty verdict for you in court when the circumstances of your case allow it.
Call Now For a Free Consultation
When it comes to murder charges, you need to contest them quickly and aggressively with help from an experienced murder attorney in Rancho Cucamonga CA. All you have to do to get started is dial 800-572-1252 and request a free initial consultation with Attorney Aguirre.