For a marijuana attorney in Rancho Cucamonga CA who truly cares about your case, hire Patrick S. Aguirre.
Although recreational marijuana is legal in California, this doesn’t mean you have complete freedom in how you cultivate and use the drug. Some activities are still illegal, and you could end up facing serious criminal charges and penalties if you break the law. Fortunately, Patrick S. Aguirre is here to help as your marijuana attorney in Rancho Cucamonga CA.
No Charge is Too Big or Too Small for Attorney Aguirre
The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre provides top-quality defense representation for all kinds of marijuana violations such as:
- Possession of more than 28.5 grams of marijuana
- Possession of more than 4 grams of concentrated cannabis
- Possession on school grounds
- Cultivation of more than 6 marijuana plants
- Sales/Transport without a license
- Sales to a minor
- DUI of marijuana
- Underage marijuana violations
Just because many of these crimes are now misdemeanors does not mean you can take them lightly. After all, any type of marijuana conviction will leave a black mark on your criminal record. Attorney Aguirre understands this and will treat your case as a priority regardless of how slight or severe the penalties you face may be. You can rely on him to fight aggressively for the best possible outcome to your case as your marijuana attorney in Rancho Cucamonga CA.
Now You May Wonder…
….Do I Need to Hire a Marijuana Attorney in Rancho Cucamonga CA If I Want to Plead Guilty?
YES. Even if the evidence against you seems very strong, you should still consult a marijuana attorney in Rancho Cucamonga CA immediately following your arrest.
Because when your future is at stake, you shouldn’t trust your own opinion of your need to plead guilty. You need to consult a professional.
Only an experienced marijuana attorney in Rancho Cucamonga CA can help you understand the best way to resolve your case to your advantage. Attorney Aguirre may be able to:
- Get Charges Dropped: There are many possible strategies your attorney can use to try to disprove the charges against you. In some cases, Attorney Aguirre is able to craft such a compelling defense argument that the prosecution chooses to drop the case rather than face him in court.
- Get You in Drug Diversion: Many non-violent marijuana offenses can qualify for a drug diversion program. This will enable you to participate in drug treatment instead of going to jail. In some cases the conviction will be automatically erased from your record once you complete the treatment program.
- Get a Better Plea Deal: Patrick S. Aguirre has ample experience negotiating with DAs in drug cases. He will make sure you receive the most advantageous plea deal possible.
Call Now For a Free Initial Consultation
For more information about how Patrick S. Aguirre can help as your marijuana attorney in Rancho Cucamonga CA, please call 800-572-1252 now.