Fight back against any kind of firearm charges with help from an experienced gun attorney in Rancho Cucamonga CA
Whether you are accused of possessing an illegal firearm or using a legal firearm illegally, you need to take this situation seriously. The penalties for various firearm offenses can be quite harsh, in keeping with California’s tough stance on gun crime. You could be sentenced to county jail or state prison and have your gun rights taken away. Needless to say, with so much at stake in your case, you will definitely want to retain an aggressive gun attorney in Rancho Cucamonga CA to defend you.
Here’s How Your Gun Attorney in Rancho Cucamonga CA Can Help
Sometimes, people fall into the trap of believing that they are beyond an attorney’s help. This is never the case. There are always things that an experienced gun attorney in Rancho Cucamonga CA like Patrick S. Aguirre can do to help you. For example, he can help by:
- Being present during police questioning: As your gun attorney in Rancho Cucamonga CA, Patrick S. Aguirre will make sure your Fifth Amendment rights against self-incrimination are respected and you are not subject to any unfair interrogation methods.
- Checking for illegal evidence: Any evidence that has been obtained illegally--such as through a warrantless search or a coerced confession--cannot be used against you. If the prosecution is depending on such evidence, Attorney Aguirre will notice and get it thrown out.
- Investigating your case: As your gun attorney in Rancho Cucamonga CA, Attorney Aguirre will search diligently for any and all evidence that could be used in your defense.
- Representing you in court: Patrick S. Aguirre is a highly effective trial attorney with a 93 percent success rate after thousands of jury trials. Attorney Aguirre is always honest with his clients regarding their chances of winning their cases in court, and he always dedicates ample time and attention to building and presenting the case.
- Arranging a plea deal: If the evidence in your case is so strong you have no choice but to plead guilty, Attorney Aguirre can still help by negotiating a plea deal for you. For instance, for a misdemeanor, Attorney Aguirre might be able to get you a deal that includes community service, house arrest, and/or restitution in place of jail time.
No Gun Charge is Too Big or Too Small for Attorney Aguirre
Whether you are facing a relatively minor gun charge or you are accused of using a gun as part of a larger crime, Attorney Aguirre is the right gun attorney in Rancho Cucamonga CA for you. He will make sure you receive an expert defense argument tailored to the facts of your case and your goals for its resolution. Attorney Aguirre knows the legal statutes and case law that relate to all the following gun crimes and more:
- Possessing an illegal firearm
- Felon with a firearm
- Carrying a concealed firearm
- Carrying a loaded gun in public
- Brandishing a weapon
- Inflicting injury while brandishing a weapon
- Assault with a firearm
- Drive-by shooting
- Grossly negligent discharge of a firearm
- Illegal gun sales
Need Help Restoring your Gun Rights?
Have you lost your right to possess a firearm due to a past criminal conviction? A gun attorney in Rancho Cucamonga CA may be able to help restore your gun rights. How? By getting the underlying charge responsible for the restriction of your rights reduced or expunged. For more detailed information about the rules and restrictions involved in gun rights restoration and your eligibility, please contact The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre directly.
Call Now for Your Free Consultation
If you are in need of a defense attorney for a gun crimes case, please do not hesitate to contact us at 800-572-1252. We offer free initial consultations.