For a strong defense against any charge, hire Patrick S. Aguirre as your criminal defense lawyer in Rancho Cucamonga CA
Have you been accused of a crime? If you don’t act quickly to get the representation you need, you could end up suffering undeserved or unduly harsh penalties including incarceration. Patrick S. Aguirre cares. As your criminal defense lawyer in Rancho Cucamonga CA, he will guide you through the criminal justice process, protecting your rights at every turn.
No case is too challenging for Attorney Aguirre and his team. Our firm frequently handles:
- Drug Crimes
- Theft Crimes
- Violent Crimes
- Sex Crimes
- Juvenile Crimes
- Weapons Charges
- DUI Crimes
- Traffic Tickets
Aggressive Assistance with Every Step of Your Case
As your criminal defense lawyer in Rancho Cucamonga CA, Patrick S. Aguirre will take every opportunity to strengthen your defense and build momentum towards an advantageous resolution. Here are some of the key steps he can help you with:
- Police Questioning: It is essential to have a criminal defense lawyer in Rancho Cucamonga CA present any time you talk to police. Your attorney can help you avoid accidentally revealing any information that could be used against you later.
- Bail: In some cases, it may be possible to get you released on bail or on your own recognizance.Attorney Aguirre can help with this process.
- Investigation: Part of Attorney Aguirre’s job as your criminal defense lawyer in Rancho Cucamonga CA is to investigate your case. This may include finding new witnesses, analyzing forensic evidence, consulting experts, etc. Depending on what his investigations uncover, Attorney Aguirre may be able to convince the DA that the charges against you can’t be proven so they should drop the case.
- Plea Deals: Attorney Aguirre has worked with many of our local prosecutors and DAs, so he knows how they think and he can identify opportunities for highly advantageous plea deals. He will work hard to secure a deal that keeps you out of jail.
- Trial: Attorney Aguirre is an experienced and highly successful litigator. After trying thousands of jury trials, he has a success rate of 93 percent. You can trust him for a strong courtroom defense.
Get Help with State or Federal Charges
Many crimes can be charged as state or federal offenses, depending mainly on which law enforcement agency handled the investigation. Attorney Aguirre knows the state and federal systems, and he can provide the skilled representation you need for any charge.
Hire Your Criminal Defense Lawyer in Rancho Cucamonga CA Today
The need for a criminal defense lawyer in Rancho Cucamonga CA often comes up quite suddenly.Call us at 800-572-1252 now and we’ll set up a free consultation ASAP.