Patrick S. Aguirre will fight for your rights and your future as your murder attorney in Pomona CA
While any encounter with the law can be upsetting, facing a murder charge has to be one of the most stressful experiences imaginable. Your reputation will suffer from the moment you are accused, and if you are convicted you could face harsh penalties, including jail time and the hardship of having a murder conviction on your criminal record for the rest of your life. The good news is, you are not alone right now--even if it may feel like it. Patrick S. Aguirre is willing to stand by your side and defend your rights. With Patrick S. Aguirre as your murder attorney in Pomona CA, you can rest assured your case will get resolved as quickly and advantageously as possible so you can focus on moving past this difficult time in your life.
No murder charge is too tough for Attorney Aguirre. He represents clients accused of:
- First Degree Murder
- Capital Murder
- Second Degree Murder
- Gang Murder
- Voluntary Manslaughter
- Involuntary Manslaughter
- DUI Murder
- Vehicular Manslaughter
Why Choose Attorney Aguirre
Patrick S. Aguirre is a respected defense attorney with an excellent track record of helping his clients achieve favorable outcomes in even the toughest cases. Attorney Aguirre’s performance during his tenure with the Fresno County Public Defender’s Office is unmatched--he lost only one case to a “guilty” verdict in three years. In his private defense practice, he has achieved a favorable result for his clients in 93 percent of jury trials.
Attorney Aguirre believes everyone deserves top-quality defense representation, regardless of the severity of their alleged offense, and this is exactly what he will provide as your murder attorney in Pomona CA.
5 Ways Your Murder Attorney in Pomona CA Can Help
- Being Present During Police Questioning: As badly as you might want to tell your side of the story, you should never speak to police without legal representation. Attorney Aguirre can help you exercise your right against self-incrimination as well as protect you from any possible police misconduct.
- Appearing at Your Bail Hearing: Attorney Aguirre will do everything he can to help you get released on bail following your arrest.
- Trying to Get Charges Dropped: As soon as you hire him as your murder attorney in Pomona CA, Patrick S. Aguirre will begin scrutinizing the evidence in your case, looking for new evidence for your defense as well as flaws in the prosecution’s evidence. If Attorney Aguirre is able to weaken the prosecution’s case enough at this early stage, they may decide to drop the charges against you entirely.
- Negotiating a Plea Deal: Even if you want to plead guilty, Attorney Aguirre can still provide valuable assistance by handling your plea deal negotiations. This may involve getting a reduced charge as well as a reduced penalty.
- Defending You in Court: If your case has to go to trial, you couldn’t ask for a better murder attorney in Pomona CA to have on your side. Attorney Aguirre will do everything in his power to secure a not guilty verdict for you in court when the circumstances of your case allow it.
Call Now For a Free Consultation
The sooner your murder attorney in Pomona CA can begin working on your defense, the better. All you have to do to get started is dial 800-572-1252 and request a free initial consultation with Attorney Aguirre.