For a marijuana attorney in Pomona CA who truly cares about your case, hire Patrick S. Aguirre.
Although Prop 64 has decriminalized many aspects of personal marijuana use and cultivation, the California penal code still contains many laws criminalizing certain specific activities. It’s easy to get confused about the law and get arrested and charged for a marijuana crime. Fortunately, Patrick S. Aguirre is here to help as your marijuana attorney in Pomona CA.
No Charge is Too Big or Too Small for Attorney Aguirre
Patrick S. Aguirre can handle any type of marijuana crime you may be accused of, such as:
- Possession of more than 28.5 grams of marijuana
- Possession of more than 4 grams of concentrated cannabis
- Possession on school grounds
- Cultivation of more than 6 marijuana plants
- Sales/Transport without a license
- Sales to a minor
- DUI of marijuana
- Underage marijuana violations
Whether you are accused of a minor drug crime punishable by a small fine or a serious felony offense carrying jail time, Patrick S. Aguirre will treat your case as a priority because he sincerely cares about your future. As an aggressive marijuana attorney in Pomona CA, he will work hard to resolve your case as quickly and advantageously as possible given the evidence and circumstances.
Now You May Wonder…
….Do I Need to Hire a Marijuana Attorney in Pomona CA If I Want to Plead Guilty?
YES. Any time you are arrested for a marijuana crime, you can benefit from contacting a marijuana attorney in Pomona CA.
Because your case may not be as hopeless as you think.
There are many possible ways your marijuana attorney in Pomona CA can assist you in securing a better outcome to the case than you could achieve on your own. With Attorney Aguirre representing you, it may be possible to:
- Get Charges Dropped: In a criminal case, the prosecution has to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. Attorney Aguirre will make this as hard on them as possible. If he can undermine their arguments sufficiently, they may have no choice but to drop the case against you.
- Get You in Drug Diversion: If you are a first-time, nonviolent offender, it is almost certain that you will qualify for drug diversion. This allows you to complete drug treatment rather than go to jail, and could even result in the conviction being erased from your criminal record.
- Get a Better Plea Deal: The DA’s first deal is never their best deal. You can trust Attorney Aguirre to negotiate for the best possible deal that exposes you to the most lenient penalty possible.
Call Now For a Free Initial Consultation
For more information about how Patrick S. Aguirre can help as your marijuana attorney in Pomona CA, please call 800-572-1252 now.