Before you pay that ticket, call a traffic ticket lawyer in Pico Rivera CA for help
Traffic tickets can range from an inconvenience to a real hardship, depending on the severity of the violation and the penalties. Fortunately, you are not powerless against traffic tickets. No ticket is too serious for atraffic ticket lawyer in Pico Rivera CA to handle. You will be amazed how much hiring a lawyer will improve the situation.
Patrick S. Aguirre Can Contest Your Traffic Ticket
Patrick S. Aguirre is an aggressive traffic ticket lawyer in Pico Rivera CA you can depend on for effective representation. In the course of his 20 years of experience, he’s secured advantageous resolutions in about 90 percent of his cases, so you know it’s highly likely he can resolve your case by:
- Getting the charge dismissed
- Winning a not guilty verdict in traffic court
- Getting your fine reduced
- Securing a no-point resolution
There is no ticket too minor or too serious for Attorney Aguirre to handle. Whether your ticket is considered a non-criminal infraction or carries possible misdemeanor penalties, Attorney Aguirre knows you don’t want it on your record and he will work hard to secure a better outcome as your traffic ticket lawyer in Pico Rivera CA.
Save $$$ With a Traffic Ticket Lawyer in Pico Rivera CA
In the short term, hiring a traffic ticket lawyer in Pico Rivera CA will present an additional expense. However, in the long term you will almost certainly save money. By contesting your ticket, your attorney may be able to save you:
- Fines--even if your ticket isn’t dismissed outright, the cost of any fines may be reduced significantly
- Related fees--some tickets come with hidden expenses like traffic school fees
- Your time--your time is valuable--so it’s worth hiring an attorney to save you from appearing in traffic court yourself
- Points on your license--by preventing points on your license, your attorney can help keep your car insurance bill from going up
Patrick S. Aguirre’s services as a traffic ticket lawyer in Pico Rivera CA are available for a very reasonable fee, so the economics of hiring him to contest your traffic ticket are almost certain to go in your favor.
Call Now to Get Started
If you need help with any kind of traffic ticket, from speeding tickets to more serious issues, don’t hesitate to contact The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre at 800-572-1252. The initial consultation is always free.