Patrick S. Aguirre will fight for your rights and your future as your murder attorney in Pico Rivera CA
Even being accused of murder can change the way people treat you. And of course if you are convicted, it will change your life. After all, depending on the circumstances, you could be sentenced to life in prison, perhaps without even the possibility of parole. When facing such a daunting situation, you will definitely want an experienced and aggressive murder attorney in Pico Rivera CA like Patrick S. Aguirre standing up for your rights and fighting for your future.
No murder charge is too tough for Attorney Aguirre. He represents clients accused of:
- First Degree Murder
- Capital Murder
- Second Degree Murder
- Gang Murder
- Voluntary Manslaughter
- Involuntary Manslaughter
- DUI Murder
- Vehicular Manslaughter
Why Choose Attorney Aguirre
Patrick S. Aguirre’s track record in the courtroom proves that he is an aggressive and effective defense attorney who gets results for his clients. At the start of his career, set a record at the Fresno County Public Defender’s Office by losing just one case to a “guilty” verdict in three years. Now, in his private practice, he has a 93 percent success rate after thousands of jury trials.
Attorney Aguirre take his responsibility as your murder attorney in Pico Rivera CA very seriously, and you can rely on him to aggressively protect your Constitutional rights and fight for the most favorable outcome possible in your case.
5 Ways Your Murder Attorney in Pico Rivera CA Can Help
- Being Present During Police Questioning: Whether you have been read your Miranda rights or not, you can and should ask for an attorney before talking to the police about an alleged crime. With Attorney Aguirre by your side, you will be protected from police intimidation, as well as from any possibility of answering questions in a way that could hurt your defense.
- Appearing at Your Bail Hearing: By arguing for fair and reasonable bail in your case, Attorney Aguirre can give you a better chance of awaiting the outcome of your case at home rather than in jail.
- Trying to Get Charges Dropped: As your murder attorney in Pico Rivera CA, Patrick S. Aguirre will scrutinize all the evidence against you. He will protect you from any illegally obtained evidence by getting it excluded from the case. If Attorney Aguirre is able to weaken the prosecution’s case enough at this early stage, they may decide to drop the charges against you entirely.
- Negotiating a Plea Deal: If you need to plead guilty, Attorney Aguirre can help you negotiate for the best possible plea deal. For example, he might be able to get your charge reduced to something less prejudicial than murder, or get a life sentence off the table.
- Defending You in Court: If your case has to go to trial, you couldn’t ask for a better murder attorney in Pico Rivera CA to have on your side. Attorney Aguirre will take every possible opportunity to tip the jury in your favor, from the initial jury selection to the closing arguments.
Call Now For a Free Consultation
When it comes to murder charges, you need to contest them quickly and aggressively with help from an experienced murder attorney in Pico Rivera CA. Get started now by calling The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre at 800-572-1252 and requesting your free initial consultation.