Patrick S. Aguirre will fight for your rights as your drug crime lawyer in Pico Rivera CA
Have you been accused of a crime involving illegal narcotics like cocaine, heroin, LSD, or meth? Remember, any drug crime conviction can cast a long shadow over your future, even if the immediate punishment is relatively light. With help from a drug crime lawyer in Pico Rivera CA, you can fight back against charges for any type of offense, such as:
- Drug Possession
- Possession for Sale
- Drug Trafficking
- Drug Manufacturing
- DUI of Drugs
- Under the Influence of a Controlled Substance
- Medical Marijuana Violations
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Prescription Fraud
As an experienced attorney who has been defending clients since 1997, Patrick S. Aguirre makes an excellent choice of representation for your case. Over the course of his career, Attorney Aguirre has developed a detailed understanding of the letter of California drug laws and DAs’ and prosecutors’ attitudes towards them. This positions him to provide top-quality representation for your specific case.
4 Ways Your Drug Crime Lawyer in Pico Rivera CA Can Help Keep You Out of Jail
As your drug crime lawyer in Pico Rivera CA, Patrick S. Aguirre’s top priority is resolving your case in the most advantageous manner possible. Depending on the circumstances of your case, he may be able to achieve one of the following outcomes for you:
- A Dismissal: Attorney Aguirre will carefully review the prosecution’s evidence during discovery, looking for any illegal evidence that should be excluded from the case or any weak spots in their legal arguments. If he can disprove or weaken key elements of the prosecution’s case, they may decide to dismiss the charges against you.
- An Acquittal: As a seasoned litigator with a 93 percent win rate injury trials, you can bet Attorney Aguirre knows exactly when it is in your best interests to take your case to trial. From the initial discovery process to jury selection to closing arguments, Attorney Aguirre will be at the top of his game, working hard to provide the strongest possible defense as your drug crime lawyer in Pico Rivera CA.
- A Plea Deal: Sometimes, the evidence against you is just too strong to prevent a conviction. But Attorney Aguirre can still help you avoid or minimize jail time by negotiating for a favorable plea deal.
- Drug Diversion: If you qualify for a drug diversion program, you will have the opportunity to plead guilty and complete a drug treatment program instead of being sentenced to jail. If you successfully complete the program, your conviction may be wiped from your record.
Call Now for a Free Consultation
Whether you are under arrest or have just been asked to come in for questioning, it’s time to call your drug crime lawyer in Pico Rivera CA. To learn more about how Patrick S. Aguirre can help with your case, please call us at 800-572-1252 and request your free initial consultation.