For a strong defense against any charge, hire Patrick S. Aguirre as your criminal defense lawyer in Pico Rivera CA
Whether you’re facing misdemeanor or felony charges, a conviction for a crime could expose you to serious criminal penalties and leave a black mark on your permanent record. You need a skilled criminal defense lawyer in Pico Rivera CA like Patrick S. Aguirre to help you.
You can trust Attorney Aguirre for a strong and effective defense that will bring your case to the most advantageous possible conclusion, whether you are accused of:
- Drug Crimes
- Theft Crimes
- Violent Crimes
- Sex Crimes
- Juvenile Crimes
- Weapons Charges
- DUI Crimes
- Traffic Tickets
Aggressive Assistance with Every Step of Your Case
As your criminal defense lawyer in Pico Rivera CA, Patrick S. Aguirre will take every opportunity to strengthen your defense and build momentum towards an advantageous resolution. Here are some of the key steps he can help you with:
- Police Questioning: You should not answer any questions without your criminal defense lawyer in Pico Rivera CA present.Attorney Aguirre will ensure your 5th Amendment rights are respected during police questioning.
- Bail: Attorney Aguirre can explain your bail options to you. If necessary, he can appear at your bail hearing to argue for a release on bail and to advocate for bail to be set at a reasonable amount.
- Investigation: Your criminal defense lawyer in Pico Rivera CA must conduct a thorough investigation into the facts of your case. He can use what he learns in the investigation to formulate a defense argument. In some cases, it may even be possible to get the DA to drop the charges based on the results of his investigation.
- Plea Deals: If the evidence against you is strong, you may want to plead guilty. Attorney Aguirre can arrange for a plea deal carrying a reduced charge and/or a reduced penalty.
- Trial: Attorney Aguirre is an experienced and highly successful litigator. After trying thousands of jury trials, he has a success rate of 93 percent. You can trust him for a strong courtroom defense.
Get Help with State or Federal Charges
Many crimes can be charged as state or federal offenses, depending mainly on which law enforcement agency handled the investigation. Fortunately, you only need to call one attorney. Patrick S. Aguirre can handle both state and federal charges because he knows the law, he is licensed to appear in state and Federal Court, and he understands the priorities of state and federal prosecutors.
Hire Your Criminal Defense Lawyer in Pico Rivera CA Today
The need for a criminal defense lawyer in Pico Rivera CA often comes up quite suddenly. Fortunately, The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre is here to assist you.Call us at 800-572-1252 now to get started with a free initial consultation.