Patrick S. Aguirre will fight for your rights and your future as your murder attorney in Pasadena CA
Even being accused of murder can change the way people treat you. And of course if you are convicted, it will change your life. After all, depending on the circumstances, you could be sentenced to life in prison, perhaps without even the possibility of parole. With so much at stake in your case, you need to be certain you have the best possible murder attorney in Pasadena CA working for you. Patrick S. Aguirre makes an excellent choice because he knows the law, and he cares about your future.
Whether you are facing state or federal charges for any of the below types of murder, Attorney Aguirre can handle your case:
- First Degree Murder
- Capital Murder
- Second Degree Murder
- Gang Murder
- Voluntary Manslaughter
- Involuntary Manslaughter
- DUI Murder
- Vehicular Manslaughter
Why Choose Attorney Aguirre
Patrick S. Aguirre is a respected defense attorney with an excellent track record of helping his clients achieve favorable outcomes in even the toughest cases. In the early days of his career, Attorney Aguirre set a record as a Fresno County Public Defender who lost just one case to a “guilty” verdict in three years. In his work in the private practice, Attorney Aguirre has continued to deliver superior results for his clients, maintaining a 93 percent victory rate after thousands of jury trials.
Attorney Aguirre believes everyone deserves top-quality defense representation, regardless of the severity of their alleged offense, and this is exactly what he will provide as your murder attorney in Pasadena CA.
5 Ways Your Murder Attorney in Pasadena CA Can Help
- Being Present During Police Questioning: Given the seriousness of a murder allegation, you should never agree to talk to police without your attorney present. Attorney Aguirre can help make sure your rights are respected during questioning and prevent you from accidentally saying anything that could hurt your defense later on.
- Appearing at Your Bail Hearing: By arguing for fair and reasonable bail in your case, Attorney Aguirre can give you a better chance of awaiting the outcome of your case at home rather than in jail.
- Trying to Get Charges Dropped: As your murder attorney in Pasadena CA, Patrick S. Aguirre will carefully investigate your case. This includes searching for new evidence for your defense, as well as making sure the prosecution does not use any illegally obtained evidence against you. In some cases, this early intervention is sufficient to convince the DA to drop the charges.
- Negotiating a Plea Deal: You can rely on Attorney to tell you honestly if pleading guilty is your best option in your case and then work hard to secure the most favorable plea deal possible. For example, he may be able to have a murder charge reduced to manslaughter or save you from a life sentence.
- Defending You in Court: With a 93 percent success rate after thousands of jury trials, Patrick S. Aguirre is an excellent choice of murder attorney in Pasadena CA for your case. From the initial jury selection to the final closing arguments, you can count on Attorney Aguirre to work tirelessly for your defense.
Call Now For a Free Consultation
If you have been accused of murder, you need to be proactive in securing the best possible murder attorney in Pasadena CA to represent you. You can start today by calling 800-572-1252 and setting up your free consultation with Patrick S. Aguirre.